[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me biz what do you want? >Passive income? >Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1451824078014.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451824078014.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
Tell me biz what do you want?

>Passive income?
>Money in the bank?
>Fancy cars?

What do you want biz?
>>
-passive income

-lots of spare time to devote to my waifus
>>
>>1513044
want to make enough money to support my wife and 3 kids...
>>
>>1513044
I want a medium to high level passive income for my wife i a just want to own a scrap yard.

Yes redneck.

100% better just to embrace your 4x4 lawnmower hobby then fight it and be a normie faggot.
>>
>>1513044

>create a powerful company
>buy my own third world country
>>
File: 1434253296820.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434253296820.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
-Freedom
-Peace of mind
-a legacy
>>
I want to have enough passive income that can supplement anything I can't provide for myself on my future homestead. So maybe like 2k a motnh
>>
File: 1472326910229.jpg (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1472326910229.jpg
59KB, 680x680px
Nothing, already inherited cash to live for generations from my pops kek
>>
>>1513044
enough money to be able to travel the world on a budget with no need to work, somenthing like 2 years by roads/flying, 1 year sailing, using only dividends

then later settle down in a small town, marry a nice girl and have some 3 kids, either open a small coffe shop or take my hobby to the next level and become a blacksmith
>>
>>1513044
passive income that brings in more money then i spend so that i can keep investing the extra cash.
>>
300k and going to Chile
>>
>>1513044

Gold
>>
>>1513044
tranquility
>>
>>1513044
political power duh
>>
>>1513044
Passive money, money in the bank, a high end apartment or condo in NYC, and some qt 3.14 to suck my dick.
>>
I want to be able to afford to live near my family, and I want a job that is not about finding new ways to make the world worse for my customers and juicing the statistics.
>>
I want free mate choice.
>>
>>1513044
i just want freedom
>>
>>1513044
I want to buy a castle in Europe
>>
>Passive income?
I could only think of investing in rental income and I don't feel like dealing with that.

>Money in the bank?
I save $250 a month.

>Fancy cars?
I don't want an expensive car, but I'd love to buy a cheap vintage Charger someday to rebuild.
>>
File: investing in bitcoin.gif (3MB, 392x260px) Image search: [Google]
investing in bitcoin.gif
3MB, 392x260px
>>1513044
I want $500k-$1M and a cabin out in the woods. Goal is to hit 500k by 30 and 1M when i hit 40-50. Fuck fancy cars
>>
>>1513044
Beeing first who sells a sturtup for 50 billion after two years in operation
>>
>>1513044
>Tell me biz what do you want?

Freedom.

To think, to speak, to hate.
>>
>>1513044
Enough money for a small modern cabin and a lot of land (50+ acres) as off grid as I can be while still having fast(ish) internet that I can game from and a flushing toilet.

I'd also like a decent sized workshop. 20x20 or more.

I'd run stocks and and multiple online businesses/blogs like photography and welded crafts that I make in my spare time. I may even make furniture for some side cash as well. I would be able to work on my schedule and be my own person which is all I really want.
>>
>>1513177
>be rich enough to build skyscrapers
>eventually earning enough to hire a private army to create my own country in Africa
that or just make enough to be a neet for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1513044
>not need to be a wage slave
>spend all my time reading and exercising
>wander around the great city that is London
Then again after being NEET for like a year i was going mad
>>
>>1513044
>Passive Income

>Small comfy studio with fast internet

The freedom to shitpost here all day with no obligations.
>>
So how does everyone in here plan to have their so called pasive incomes?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.