[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NVAX will recover. The absolute tank was a severe overreaction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NVAX.jpg (44KB, 646x463px) Image search: [Google]
NVAX.jpg
44KB, 646x463px
NVAX will recover. The absolute tank was a severe overreaction. It may not get back to $8 any time soon, but the failure of their vaccine is not quite as disastrously pivotal as news outlets are doom and glooming.
>>
>>1511461
Nope, it's going down. If you invest here without waiting for it to dip further then you are gambling. Maybe -30% more to go.
>>
>>1511676
Why are you so confident that 90% of this company's value was in one unfinished drug?
>>
>>1511702
I don't believe in the flu shot.
>>
Agreed finally a sure thing I can make some serious money on it will easily be $15 by the end of the year I'm just going to keep buying the dips
>>
>>1511702
>Implying the company has any value other than pure hype
>>
>>1511702
What makes you think the maternity trial (same RSV fail) will succeed where this large 1 failed?

I suppose if it's a smaller trial size the data could lean towards statistical significance...but too many phase 3s continue to dip after such a major failure.

The only way to convince me otherwise is to give me an accurate figure of current cash on hand to compare to 60m valuation. I always used yahoo finance to check that quickly but they did away with that only usefulness...
>>
ITT: Bagholder cope
>>
>>1512521
Nothing but.
Pharma stocks are hated/feared for a very good reason.
>>
>>1512521

This
>>
This company is finished without that vaccine. The failure is catastrophic...it was a gamble to begin with don't forget that.

Why the hell would you buy this right now instead of waiting for it to get cheaper when the chance of it doing so is high?

Why not just buy a company that is rolling in cash and then once you have a bit extra to throw away put it into this junk at 50 cents
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.