[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ight fuckers, this is for the alphas in this backward ass gutter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1470280131917.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470280131917.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
Ight fuckers, this is for the alphas in this backward ass gutter threads.

Who fucks?

Cause I got crazy bitches down my throat and I need to know what's a decent camcorder so I don't get fukt by some dumb bitch that likes to get a hold on my money.

54321 go
>>
>>1510976

Have you tried not being a nigger?
>>
>>1510976
added "Ight" to filters.

thanks OP
>>
>>1510979
FUCK
HOW HAVE I NOT THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE
>>
>>1510981
Nbd bb
>>
>>1510976
ask /g/ just say "hey guys know any decent camcorders on the market latley"

then the big box say " i need to flim some things so i really need a cam corder"
>>
>>1510987
It's less about the actual equipment and moreso the rules behind it. I have several cams, I just want to know what savvy people do with them and in what states shit is legal. I went to school in a state waaaay different from the one I grew up in. So the rules were totally different.
>>
>>1510993
Video is legal anywhere in the U.S. and you don't need to notify the person or gain their consent unless there is a reasonable expectation of privacy on their end (e.g. sexual intercourse).

Audio needs notification and consent in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington State.
>>
How are you planning on selling your vids, dingus?
Do you have a site? Do you have a publisher? Are you going to try to sell it on a CD to random strangers like a ghetto-nigger tries to sell his mix tape?
>>
>>1510976
>camcorder

Do you live in the 90s?

GoPro is where its at
>>
>>1511035
GoPro?
Do you think he's going to be fucking girls while skydiving or something?
>>
>>1511037
no. the gopro will be strapped to his dick, while it goes balls deep into a vagoo
>>
>>1511027
Yeah the point is I'mma be bangin.

So what do I do in this case?
>>
>>1511032
Imma sell it to me, so i can jerk to it when im done fucking chicks endlessly
>>
>>1511035
Idc, I just want to not get fucked in the courts.

Gpro or what the fuck ever works. Don't vid shame me reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>1511041
>>1511043
If you're just going to use it for yourself, film away. Make sure there is no way the chick can spot the camera. Make sure she never finds a copy of the video. If she does, you could be in some legal trouble. If she doesn't you're fine.

Did this need to be explained to you? It seems like common fucking sense.
>>
>>1511051
Obviously it's not for me, it's for the courtroom ya dingus.

Why do I need nudie vids of me bangin chicks? I can just call them back to bang.
>>
>>1511066
"Imma sell it to me, so I can jerk to it..."

Yeah my bad for assuming you were gonna be the only one viewing your videos. Good luck bro.
>>
Get a hidden security camera in your bedroom.

I have one. It's because I'm paranoid about false rape accusations. I don't want to go to jail because some crazy cunt that I banged told her boyfriend that I raped her after he found out because she couldn't tell him the truth, I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm only 5'7" with a good body and cute ass so I'll most likely get raped in prison myself. Fuck that, this stuff is way more common than feminists like to believe it is, so far three of my friends have been hit with false rape accusations, and they're just normal dudes nowhere near as much of a man whore as I am.

Do a google search and try to find hidden CCTV cameras disguised as fire sprinklers. Buy a few of them, attach them to your ceiling and have them in your bedroom, living room, etc (wherever you like to fuck).

Is it good quality video? No, it's black and white and shit quality so I can't jerk off to it afterwards, but it's good enough to show in court if I get accused of rape.

Is it illegal? Yeah probably, but it's better than going to jail for a rape that I didn't commit.
>>
>>1511082
Thanks bro
>>
>>1511086
See, this is the info I wanted

Thanks bro. Any more specifics you can give? Any models better than others?

Im a newb here but I wanna be careful
>>
>>1511086
>show in court

lol u heard of inadmissable fuccboi?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.