[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graduating HS this year and don't know what I want to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: honorary.jpg (61KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
honorary.jpg
61KB, 768x1024px
Graduating HS this year and don't know what I want to do in college, so not going into debt for that shit. Currently working at McDicks but don't think I can make a career out of that.

Besides trade school what are some avenues I can take out of HS and make my way up the ladder?
>>
My last gf had such small tits. Like just a big nipple you suck on. Man I want a girl with monster tits and a skinny frame.
>>
>>1510235
try r9k
>>
>>1510182
Name? I want her to drink milk and puke it on her tits and my cock while I fuck her beautiful face.
>>
>>1510251
try s4s, and checked.
>>
>>1510251
Anri Okita
>>
>>1510182
Copy writing, or the Canadian Oil sands.

I'd really recommend becoming an Electrician in the oilsands, they make like $150k+.

I'm in the UK so uni is cheap-ish, so I'm becoming a dentist then specializing into Aesthetic Surgery which you can make $500k fairly easily in London.

College is good too.
>>
>>1510182
If you don't want to go to college, you should probably look into the trades. How do you expect to make your way "up the ladder" with no skills? Nobody is going to hire you just because you're a nice guy.
>>
>>1510182
join a temp agency to get some office experience. then do that. easy money for fuck all work. especially if you work for the local council.
spend some time scoping out what areas get paid most for the least work.

Dont do trades unless you want to work hard for the rest of your life. my bloke started out doing that then moved into temping then a cushy office job. he got sick of being outside in all weathers. His only qualification was being able to use a compter and it put him ahead of the competition when they were taking on permanent staff.

if shyness or anxiety is holding you back, fake it with beta blockers till you make it.
>>
>>1510576
I gotta question

I live in Massachusetts, where everything requires some sorta degree and its an hour drive. I'm in the same boat as op, but I'd like to get an office job while going through college. I've tried temp agencies before and they didn't work. Advice?
>>
Look for a three year contract in the army. Three years and you rate a full GI bill, and it gives you time to think and make great money for no skills.

don't get marrie
don't join the Marine Corps
Save money and focus.

-I am almost done with my five year contract in the corps
couldve done with a 4 or a 3.
Gained some skills not as many as theyll have you believe.
Made some money.
I get out in 100 days
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.