[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books on psychology should I read to become a supreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bane.jpg (49KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
49KB, 550x733px
What books on psychology should I read to become a supreme business sociopath
>>
>>1509111
You can't teach that. It's either genetic or you just become not retarded and learn how to maximize profits.
>>
>>1509111

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/

Never outshine the Master. Ever.
>>
Any textbook on consumer behavior
>>
>>1509193
I can be a sociopath if i want you fucking manchild
>>
How to influence people and make friends
>>
>>1509363
content.psychopathcode.com
>>
"Influence: Science and Practice" by Robert Cialdini is a fun place to start the interpersonal relations branch of your research.
>>
have you read the 48 laws of power? listen to the audiobook for maximum kek
>>
>>1509391
he released new book, pre-suasion. i ripped and leaked it already, google it. also a good read.

Voss material is the best you can find tho.
>>
>>1509111
https://www.amazon.ca/Snakes-Suits-When-Psychopaths-Work/dp/0061147893

bought this at a thrift store havent read it and honestly havent read it and probably never will, but it seems to be in the same vein as what you looking for.

can verify that 48 laws, Influence by Caldini, and of course HTWFAIP are all excellent.

Make sure you get the original version of HTWFAIP. there are versions where it has been re-written to be more modern wherein the magic is lost.

a word of caution: you may not be the Machiavellian genius sociopath that you imagine yourself to be. you're not the only person to have read these very popular books. people will probably see right through you clumsy ham-fisted attempts at world domination. best to just read this stuff for informational purposes only, and to avoid being scammed yourself.
>>
>>1509111
sauce on dat ass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.