[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinking anyone that actually knows anything would ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 7547654.png (206KB, 232x334px) Image search: [Google]
7547654.png
206KB, 232x334px
>thinking anyone that actually knows anything would ever give advice
>>
>>1507977
People naturally love to teach about things they know a lot about
>>
>>1507977
His advice is literally 'actually fucking try'

I think it's difficult to deny that this is the primary ingredient for being successful
>>
>>1507977
I think it is the same thing when you ask for a study tip. You already know, that you have attend lectures. You already know, that you should do your homework. And yet you ask for a study tip.

If you would actually do the basics, you wouldn't need to ask.
>>
File: 1458619579870.gif (1MB, 1078x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1458619579870.gif
1MB, 1078x1660px
>>1507977
a lot of wealthy investors and business do write their manifestos on business in finance. they are already a few steps ahead of the game so it doesn't matter if they publish a book because it will be somewhat outdated (but potentially still helpful).
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
Nobody who is currently making money is going to share any valuable information, the books are tip of an iceberg, completely worthless. some books like flash boys are okay and fun but investment books etc. are laughable
>>
>>1509117
people that make millions in easy businesses share info all the time.

people are so convinced that making money has to be complicated and confusing and expensive that they don't believe a word a business owner says.
>>
>>1509117
>tumblr pic

makes sense judging by your response.
>>
>>1507977
I'm 2 years in to my business and we're going well. When others ask me how we've done it, I don't mind telling them exactly how I did it.

Know why? Because I know they'll never do what I am doing even if I tell them. Because they are too lazy or not creative or relentless enough. In essence, I never stop marketing. Every day I am calling people to take them to lunch or dinner to try and cut a deal for them to send me business. I organize my employees and make them stick to the plan. I schmooze the customers and ask them to recommend me.

Leaving out a few details, that is literally it. I don't even do any of this better than anyone else. I just never fucking stop.
>>
>>1509121

^this

Also why wouldn't you share your knowledge when you're rich and got more money than you'll ever need.
>>
>>1509215
What are you selling?
>>
>>1509215
>Because I know they'll never do what I am doing even if I tell them
yeah, the only ones that worry me are people that are constantly hustling or people that have owned businesses before.

I try to let those ones know I can afford to underbid them for decades if I feel like it so they'd best go through me instead of competing.

but the average wageslave has been trained their whole life to fear going into business.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.