[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are a small tech startup that has been running for about 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: startup.jpg (101KB, 618x340px)
startup.jpg
101KB, 618x340px
We are a small tech startup that has been running for about 18 months. We only have 4 people who are directors and shareholders, each with a 25% stake. We have worked on our project for a long time and are close to releasing it and earning money. One of our members has a drug problem and is a dropkick dickhead. Due to these problems and a bunch of other shit we have decided that we need to remove a him from the company entirely. Does anyone have tips and ideas about how we should go about this?
>>
Fucking shoot him, you pussy
>>
>>1507311
Buy him out. He could use the money for his drugs.
>>
>>1507311
What does your start up do? Why services do you offer? I could answer your question better with that info, plus I'm just curious
>>
>>1507333
Yeah that's the easiest solution. He'll cash out for sure, low ball him first and see if he wants it
>>
>>1507335
We have been making a indie game for the past year or so.
>>
>>1507311
Hold a board meeting. If you're running your company like a semi-legitimate business and not a childrens' soccer game, then you should have monthly (at least quarterly) board meetings to discuss progress and set goals. At the next meeting, you should propose changes to your operating agreement or, if you do not have an operating agreement, write one up. Include a clause in this agreement stipulating forced withdrawal from the company for felony convictions related to drug and violent offenses. Include a "right of first refusal" clause as well. These two clauses in conjunction will force your dickhead shareholder to, in the event of a conviction, sell his shares to you for their appraisal value. Then you need murder a prostitute and frame him for it or somehow otherwise frame him for a felony-class drug offense. Honestly, if you're close to cashing in and you haven't taken any of these steps then you're probably fucked.
>>
>>1507311
Next time he is high offer to buy him out. You'll get a much better deal that way.
>>
>>1507311
I don't see what the problem is.

you give a drug addict $2k cash and they pretty much kill themselves.
>>
>>1507311
Is his "drug problem" actually a drug problem, or does he like to smoke weed while you sit in your parent's basement and seethe about how you're entitled to all the "rewards" gleaned from "selling" and indie game since you do all the "hard work?" You should be realistic with yourself about the distinction.
>>
File: 8524.jpg (57KB, 680x655px) Image search: [Google]
8524.jpg
57KB, 680x655px
>>1507341
>We have been making a indie game for the past year or so.

nobody is interested in your queer games.
>>
Please be more specific as to which drugs he is on and what he contributes to the company's value.
>>
File: 1404544554527.gif (2MB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
1404544554527.gif
2MB, 320x215px
>>1507810
Stop posting, jealous faggot
>>
File: 1458257377873.jpg (85KB, 641x626px) Image search: [Google]
1458257377873.jpg
85KB, 641x626px
>>1507329
>Fucking shoot him, you pussy

You have to be smart and make it look like an overdose. Just think of it as putting a wounded animal out of it's misery.
>>
>ctrl-f lawyer
>phrase not found

You started a company that wasn't a sole proprietorship without a lawyer? Best to retain one intermediately.
>>
File: 1420745683998.png (34KB, 272x287px) Image search: [Google]
1420745683998.png
34KB, 272x287px
>>1507916
>intermediately

The fuck autocorrect?
>>
>>1507922
kek

Yeah OP lawyer up and buy him out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.