[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ quick question, I know this thread doesn't belong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey /biz/ quick question, I know this thread doesn't belong here, but I think I would get a good answer from intelligent and all-knowing /biz/.
Do you think an average person could learn highschool level Mathematics and phyisics, all the curriculum, in a single year on his own?
I am in the last highschool year and just woke up to the reality that I wasted my life like a fucking retard with no discernment, or plan for the future.
how fucked am I?
>>
>>1507126
Go to a community college, retard.
>>
>>1507126
Just kill yourself.

We have enough lazy shitfucks mucking up the gene pool.
>>
>>1507126
>Do you think an average person could learn highschool level Mathematics and phyisics, all the curriculum, in a single year on his own?
Yes.

But the ideal situation would be to have the grades that proved you knew it.
>>
>>1507126
try r9k
>>
>>1507126
>I am in the last highschool year
>just woke up to the reality that I wasted my life

Kek

Your balls haven't even finished dropping yet kid.

Literally nothing you've done before graduating HS matters

Go to Khanacademy and start studying and then enroll in a community college.

Your life hasn't even started yet
>>
>>1507126
Yes, you can learn it all.
>I taught myself basic when I was 11yo on weekends with my grandfather.
>By the time I was in middle school I had taught myself physics, trig, and calculus so I could have decent projectile arcs for my shit Artillery clone games.
>I then was so bored in pre algebra during highschool after a year I hadn't completed a single assignment.
>Before my second year I dropped out and got my GED
>Now I trade with 180k in the stock market with constant returns, own my house, car and am still bored.
I've always been ahead. I kinda want to kill myself and see what's next.
>>
>>1507126
>/biz/
>intelligent answer
Kek
You fucked up from the beginning.
>>
>>1507126
Disregard the other anons. No, you cannot learn both in one year, unless you show near inhuman dedication or you are some sort of genious. You are better off learning one or the other first.
>>
A serious answer? you can teach your self highschool physics and pre-calculus/calculus within the year, sure. It is all whether you are willing to apply and find a liking to it. Remember, FUCK MOTIVATION, teach yourself discipline instead, you will go a lot farther in life.
>>
>>1507220
>>1507215
>>1507190
>>1507144
>>1507141
>>1507129
Thanks for the input.
>>
Khan Academy. I learned that my math teachers sucked balls and that math could be fun an interesting if taught differently.
>>
>>1508445
someone recommended me the same thing above, it look awesome, thanks :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.