[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm litterally reatreded when it comes to stocks - someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1462475674466.jpg (29KB, 250x243px)
1462475674466.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
I'm litterally reatreded when it comes to stocks - someone plese teach me the basics
>>
>>1505911
STOP POSTING PEPE AS THE OP

https://youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI

There u go
>>
File: 1428249146938.png (18KB, 425x403px) Image search: [Google]
1428249146938.png
18KB, 425x403px
>>1505913

video to long - can summarize?
>>
>>1505924
Here's a summary of the 13 mins I watched:

You're not gonna make it

Don't try to invest your money until you're really good

Focus on earning money through salary for a while

Once you've gotten good at investing and have saved up a lot of money from salary, you can invest your own money

You're not gonna make it

Now when he says wait until you get good to invest, I assume he's talking about trying to beat the market. There's nothing wrong with investing before you have tons of money, just do it very conservatively e.g. roth ira with etfs.
>>
>>1505911
buy a book called Stocks for dummies. It will give you the basics
>>
>>1505911
"If you arent going to invest in a stock for 10 years, dont even think about investing in the stock for 10 minutes." -Warren Buffett

Google "The nasdaq dozen"

Research market cycles.
>>
>>1505911
Buy William o'Neil "How to Make Money in the Stock Market". Learn about CANSLIM. Learn what it really means. It will take a few years for some of the concepts to sink in. Tie what you learn with trend following and mechanical trading concepts.
Best of luck.
>>
>>1505924
Why don't you ask to be spoonfed and to have your butt wiped too?
>>
>>1506896
Cmon the guy is just trying to better himself, all the shit flinging on here gets repetitive.
>>
>>1505924
If you cant watch a 2 hour video in a multi part series to just learn the basics then you aren't cut out for this. Get a job, learn to manage your money and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1506879
Warren is a smart guy, that subtle hint that ~15 minutes is the ideal range for a day trade.
>>
>>1506903
Asking for everyone else to do everything for you isnt "trying to better yourself."
>>
>>1506903
>better himself
>doesn't even want to be spoonfed enough to watch a video
The guy DOESN'T want to better himself, so he needs to accept that first.
>>
>>1507161
this
>>
>>1507185
He just wants to hear someone explain what they know. Just because you want to hear someone on the Internet explain something over a 2 hour documentary that doesn't mean he doesn't want to get better at something. Also documentaries are always longer then they need to be. All of the important knowledge in that 2 hour documentary can probably be explained in a classroom in 20 minutes.
>>
>>1505911
Such an obvious bait thread it hurts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.