[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I git gud at meme trading? Are there any other platfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1431576476186.jpg (346KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1431576476186.jpg
346KB, 2560x1920px
How do I git gud at meme trading? Are there any other platforms aside from Poloniex.com?

I keep dreaming of exponential growth, doubling my gains every day till I become a millionaire. But so far I'm having problems even getting 10% gains every day.
>>
Tell me, /biz/.
>>
>>1503513
>2016
>Not earning 3600% a year investing in crypto

wew lad I'll pray for u
>>
>>1503567
>Not gaining 3600% gains every week.
C'mon tell me your secret. Where do you hide your spy cams inside the whale clubs?
>>
>>1503578
There's no secret to what I do. People said buy monero for months on here. I finally listened and bought some at .0056. Waited to sell cause I thought it could go higher but sold at .0214. Now I'll buy back in soon and hold until it goes up.

That's pretty much my entire strategy just with different coins. People say buy it. I read about it a little, monitor the charts for a few weeks-a month, then I buy it or don't.
>>
Gotta get good.
>>
I think people should treat crypto/stocks/assets trading less like a sure method of making money and more like a gambling for making 0.5x gains or 2x gains. You can easily make 10% or even 100%, but you need to be at least moderately careful and stare at the charts for 7 days straight before you actually make 2x gains.

So if you have 50 bitcoins and want to make 100 bitcoins, sure this is your method.
If you have 1 bitcoin and want to exponentially grow it to 100, then sorry but you need a new method.
To exponentially grow, you need to risk everything you've gained up so far. 2,4,8,16,32,64,128. Supposedly it shouldn't be that hard to get lucky 6 times till you get rich, but trust me you're better off just making 5-10% gains a day than risk it all.
>>
File: 1470804087002.png (537KB, 766x816px) Image search: [Google]
1470804087002.png
537KB, 766x816px
>>1503598
>>1506008

Theyre both fuckign pussies OP >>1503513

dont listen to them. i make consistent gains in crypto just buy browsing all the charts everyday.

I can tell when its a dip instantly.

>but how? thats impossible i need at least 3 line graphs and mums approval before i can even think about asking biz if they think its a dip

i enter a trade almost everyday and exit usually the day after or any time sooner
( so long as it has room to move 50-100% and its not in an overall downtrend)

some people have the gift and some people dont. i think the key is to just treat the market like your little bitch.

main things i look at:

>volume
>50% or more movement range
>not in an overall down trend
>if its a dip

>always use orders, stick by your rules
>>
>>1503513
>have trouble with 10%..

Dude, thats not bad, i usually get 5% on quiet days, and up to 100% on high volume pump days
>>
also there is a limit to exponentially grow your coins. Its easy to grow your 0.1 bitcoin to around 5 or 10 BTC, but after that it gets harder, because most of the low volume coins can only handle a few dozen dollars worth each trade. If you trade in more than 5 BTC, you run the risk of being eaten by whales if you play the low volumes. You need to stick to high volume if you plan to trade a 5+ BTC per trade
>>
You can actually get in on a whale pump, but you need to be with your eyes wide open staring at the charts and buy the pump as soon as you see the sudden 10% gains. Which can happen in under 10 seconds.
>>
bump

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_mmnxt
>>
Join Crypto Traders Room on https://discord.gg/qFXy2Q3

You're welcome.
>>
CRA CRA CRAA CRAAA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.