[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wanted to get into business my entire life >Bad at math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: headache.jpg (30KB, 955x534px) Image search: [Google]
headache.jpg
30KB, 955x534px
>Wanted to get into business my entire life
>Bad at math and wasn't accepted into any university

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
are you american? study overseas.

they have less strict requirements and much less fees.

try germany or anything else in central europe.
>>
>>1501804
start your own business you dummy
>>
>>1501826
desu
>>
>>1501826
This!
You don't need maths, or a degree.
You need an idea and drive. Good luck OP
>>
>mfw can solve logic puzzles very easily
>130-140 IQ professionally tested
>literally can't understand beginner algebra for 10 year olds

Will I ever understand math? It makes no sense as to why I can count so well, remember anything and solve logic puzzles with ease but I can't fucking do algebra
>>
>>1501881
I can't believe this.
>>
>>1501804
Fuck college. Buy some personal finance books and learn to invest. College is a fucking meme. Why go to school to learn how to be a wagecuck? I mean, bettering yourself in any way is a positive thing but do u really wanna be in a fuckton of bad debt when u can put a down payment on a rental property and be in good debt today?
>>
>>1501804
>>1501885
>learn to invest
Abso-fucking-lutely not. OP teach yourself a skill and start a business. Investing is for people with money. Your $400 in savings won't make jack shit in even 10 years, you need a revenue stream.
>>
>>1501891
what kind of skills?
>>
>>1501934
Giving girls the long dick.
Guaranteed 6m a year.
>>
>>1501881
>130-140 IQ professionally tested
>literally can't understand beginner algebra for 10 year olds
looks like you have been fooled
>>
>>1501884
It's true. A little background, I dropped out of school at age 13. With enough studying I could probably learn algebra now(age 21) however I do mean it when I say I never really understood the rules, I can solve most of the problems but only by maniplating the problem itself.
>>1501946
I can recite over 20 numbers after just a glance.
>>
>>1501934
That's up to you. I'd suggest looking for an apprenticeship for laying tile, carpentry, plumbing, or pavement (driveway work is a good business, not saturated yet). Something you can master in 5 years and go on your own way.

If you started 5 years ago you'd be ready now. You're presumably still going to be alive in 5 years, otherwise you wouldn't bother talking about money, so start on step 1 now.

Me personally, I'm a software engineer and I'm getting into network security (so much shit I didn't know about, hate it) because I want to do private contracting for businesses. I can already fix computers, picking the right equipment for companies can be figured out in a week, but companies want the "computer guy" to do everything, so I need to know how to connect computers to each other and do it securely, meaning I need a working knowledge of the 7 layer security systems. fml.
>>
>>1501950

>Preserve equality
>Don't do anything that is undefined. (eg. Don't divide by zero)

I'm hand-waving, but you now know high school algebra.

Helpful to remember is you're allowed to be creative in math as long as you're clear and consistent.

A common suggestion is try approaching it as a foreign language. If you can read the symbols and are good with logic, then you're good at math. Chances are your school teachers were gigantic faggots and teaching something they didn't understand without explaining reasoning.
>>
>>1502270
Thanks for the tips. I intend to go back to school for accounting so you were very helpful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.