[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ I have inherited 3k euros recently. Give me on good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: snrub.jpg (18KB, 270x251px) Image search: [Google]
snrub.jpg
18KB, 270x251px
So /biz/ I have inherited 3k euros recently.

Give me on good reason not to put it all into bitcoin.
>>
people who will prevent you from buying bitcoin are nocoiner copers who are happy being poor and ignorant. Buy bitcoin and HODL or trade/gamble on polo.

This is a fledgling financial ecosystem. Plenty of room for growth.
>>
>>1501711
Do you need this money to live on?

If not then go for it, that's not that much money in the grand scheme of things and if you want to do it then do it. There are worse investments out there.
>>
if you know of an asset with a similar or lower amount of risk with the same likely value increase.
>>
File: homer.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>1501735
>
>ask bank about investing money as recommended by different family members
>get offered some safe <1% return investment
>mfw

Do people actually fall for this?
>>
Bitcoin is owned by the same people, while the rest of the 99.99% play to the moon shilling with the 0.0001% of market share.
>>
>>1501711
>trading real money for fake money
/biz/ everyone.
>>
>>1501711
No, if you are stupid inough to even think about throwing money away on shillcoins you deserve it.

Stay poor faggot
>>
File: 1472520687245.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472520687245.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>1502087
LOLOL
>>
>>1502087
>>1502102
>buy 1 btc with $570 in late august
>now it's worth over $600
>>
>>1502144
only 30 that's not shit
>>
>>1502144
Based on who's valuation?
And how much of that can you spend?
>>
>>1502155
based on market valuation.. you seem like you havent traded in your life
>>
>>1502155
>Based on who's valuation?
The market's, dumbass.

>And how much of that can you spend?
All of it.
It's easier if you want to buy, say, games on Steam, since Steam takes BTC directly.
But you can also just sell the BTC for USD.
>>
>>1502005

Considering the lack of public education about the stock market, yes, people fall for it all the time because it's safe.
>>
I got a tax return mid last year and put it all into btc at like 270 usd a coin to stop me from spending it, I recently liquidated it back into fiat at over 100% gains. Its not a bad idea OP if you already have your other priorities sorted.
>>
>>1502151
7% return in 2 weeks. Tell me where and how you can get better gains.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.