[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you miss your interview time after you've already established

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1443015262577.jpg (46KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1443015262577.jpg
46KB, 500x313px
If you miss your interview time after you've already established a date then do you still have a chance at retaking that interview?
It happened to me when I was booked full of interviews and one of them collided with the other.
>>
Well, did you excuse yourself with agood reason or did you just not come?
>>
>>1500788
>Can't even show up to the interview

Yeah, I would definitely hire you, anon. Great first impression!
>>
>>1500788
Maybe if you called to reschedule. Otherwise, nah m8
>>
>notice I'm about to be late
>call in saying, "hello, it's <OP's name>, I'm stuck in traffic/need directions/have had a family issue that delayed me.'
>problem is solved.
>>
>>1500788
>not telling interviewer 1 to wrap it up, you're a busy man
you had a chance to prioritize opportunities. Guess you made your choice already
>>
>>1500788
No, you call them ahead of time and reschedule you retarded faggot.
>>
>>1500886
This. Just reschedule. Anyway, good luck.
>>
File: 1415582488649.png (637KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415582488649.png
637KB, 800x600px
>>1500871
>Implying interviewer nr.1 isn't an asshole who enjoys wasting time like a faggot.
>>
>>1500788
It depends how badly they want you. For most jobs no you blew it. If you are a perfect candidate and there's not a lot of competition in your field, sure but you better have a decent excuse.
>>
>>1500869
"Why didn't you leave earlier, why didn't you take 2 minutes to google maps on your phone, are you that unorganised and forgettful? You should have alerted me earlier if there was a family issue. Unless your dad died I don't care"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.