[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate those faggots >do absolutely nothing except take off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Commercial-Pilot.jpg (2MB, 1711x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Commercial-Pilot.jpg
2MB, 1711x1122px
I hate those faggots

>do absolutely nothing except take off and landing
>get paid like +100k$ year if you aren't a new f/o
>travel the world
>fuck hot chicks
>SHITTONS of free time
>earn enough money to start your own business after 10 years
>>
File: 1472792112512~2.jpg (12KB, 158x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472792112512~2.jpg
12KB, 158x237px
>actually believing this
>>
Aren't you required to spend 8 hour shifts essentially looking at clouds?
Can you even shitpost on your phone using the plane's wifi, or would that be against regulations since you're not at attention?
Seems boring
>>
>>1499643

as far as i know they are allowed to listen music. but they cant shitpost afaik

>>1499639

got no balls/cash to spend 80k$
>>
>>1499638
>have to constantly check gauges and also radio-in to each new sector you enter/change vectors and altitudes depending on each control tower, then also successfully touchdown and liftoff without fucking up
>multiple years of training and tens of thousands of hours in the air to be captain/first officer
>less than 100k median for captains with declining job growth, less for f/o
>constant possibility of midflight error, resulting in not just pilots but also hundreds of other peoples deaths

why tf would anyone want this job
>>
>On Malaysia airlines flight
>Captain starts talking
>"Now as we depart let us all recite a prayer to Allah"
>Doors already shut
>No escape
>>
>>1499638
ex's dad was aircraft mechanic, learned alot about the industry while with her

mechanics and pilots, any and everyone who has to do with the functionality of the plane is heavily scrutinized and must be very very good at what they do.

Why? Because they take hundreds of peoples lives into their hands on a daily basis. If a mechanic has an off day and doesn't bolt something down right, hundreds die. if a pilot dicks off and messes up while in the air - hundreds die. if a natural issue arises and they don't handle it with perfect grace - hundreds die.

The place he worked for handled the private jet that crashed with travis barker in it years ago, after that happened there was a very very long and detailed inspection of their entire operation, it lasted months. At some point someone got fired because they left 2 bolts unsecured on a work bench.

Why? because if someone cut an engine on it could suck the bolts in and KABOOM
>>
US Pilots don't earn near that amount.
Here in Australia, you need thousand of hours of flight experience to get your license.
That means that you need to pay 100-200k australian to get it the normal pleb way.

Or you join the military and get into the extremely hard area of flying. By then, you already have 100kAUD/yr and nearly the best retirement/superannuation packages in existence, and free healthcare, and cheap as fuck housing, I mean...

You're a fucktard, OP.
I drive past houses worth 4 times mine every day, you think I hate them because they know how to get a mortgage? No! I man the fuck up and plow forward in my own life and don't give a fuck about others.

I'm leaving 4chan, you cunts give me cancer.
I'm 16 and have 20k in savings plus asset value worth another 15.

Eat my cock, envious neet americunt losers. Learn how to life before you infect other minds with your soul draining nonsense and never ending onslaught of pessimism.
>>
>>1499716
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>1499716
social darwinism isn't good b8, I expected more from aussie-kun
>>
>be copilot
>pilot tells me I can't bring a parachute to work anymore even though I'm fully certified to jump solo
>"it's bad morale" for the crew and "not funny anymore"
nigger it's my choice it makes me feel better. fuck that job. buying your own plane is the only way
>>
>>1499681
I fucking laughed at this stupid shit

>>1499673
I heard from insiders that the Chinese airlines are hiring tho, and they're offering pretty fucking good wages.
>>
>>1499716
>20k in kangaroo bucks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.