[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do half of you fucking retards shill the shittiest companies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x260px
Why do half of you fucking retards shill the shittiest companies? I hope all MSTX shills die a slow and painful death.
>>
who cared, only other retards would blindly believe an anonymous person on the internet
>>
Seems like OP lost his money to retards.
>>
>>1498588
I just started playing with stocks maybe 10 days ago and so I've only lost a couple of cents but on a larger scale it definitely could be bad. I actually wanted to test waters. My original plan with MSTX is to sell it during hype tomorrow before the conference but there literally is none, everyone is shitting on them. I just don't understand how so many anons can baselessly shill mstx so hard as if they're actually doing something when they're obviously just as worthless as every other money pit.
>>
File: 1473607657949.jpg (681KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1473607657949.jpg
681KB, 1600x1067px
How does it feel to be the only person on the entire internet who has lost money in mstx? (so far)

Data hasn't come out yet, and it's been getting shilled since it was 35cents. Twice.
>>
>>1498607
Not that bad since I started trading literally less than 2 weeks ago and have more change in my pocket than what i lost on the investment.

On another note, can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can find out about companies that are in talks of buying other companies?
>>
File: 1473601868612.jpg (121KB, 860x676px) Image search: [Google]
1473601868612.jpg
121KB, 860x676px
As far as buyout rumors go stocktwits is decent. But it's full of pumpers, most are bs. When I see one there I might buy 1 share just so I'm more interested in following it. Or I add it to my watchlist (can't trade before or ah when real news comes out). If I can't find any real news myself I either wait for the pump to die then buy for the next pump or ride it for less than a day.

This site has some news for biotech. It's not 100% gauranteed info, but I think alot of us ride some of the hype and sell before the news. Key is to get in early and either leave yourself room to avg down or accept the shit news and dump asap when it comes to biotech

https://biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar

Look around the site
>>
>>1498714
Thanks so much for your quality contribution toward this post and my future investments. Are there any other websites you'd recommend to get ahead of the hype?
>>
File: VHC.png (81KB, 1030x450px) Image search: [Google]
VHC.png
81KB, 1030x450px
>>1498578

This is the calm before the storm
>>
This is an interview with the VP. Tell me it's a bad idea to invest in these guys. Just set a low stop loss just in case and ride the Rollercoaster.

http://axisadvocacy.podomatic.com/entry/2016-08-15T10_52_42-07_00?utm_source=web-player&utm_medium=episode-link
>>
>>1498594
It's called a pump and dump.

The get newfags like yourself who don't know better to raise the price by buying shares, then the dump their shares at an artificially higher price and profit. Then the stock falls again because it was never actually valued at that price. And you are stuck holding the bag.

Price=/=Value
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.