[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fail to grasp how "regular people" aren't completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (112KB, 570x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 570x409px
I fail to grasp how "regular people" aren't completely in debt, or on the streets. Such as people that work at mcdonalds, and have children to feed. How do they manage to feed their children, pay for housing, all while buying the newest memephone 7 for chad and the kids?

It just doesn't make sense to me.. I have over $25,000 in the bank and I feel like I could be homeless at any second, having a little more then 2 years worth of rent money isn't good enough. It's scary as fuck knowing that if my job ever went bust, that's all I would have to fall back on..
>>
>>1497813
Obamabux, section 8, food stamps, crazybux, so on and so forth.
>>
>>1497813
>Make 10k a year
>Get 50k in benefits
>>
>>1497813
But they are completely in debt anon.
>>
Live in horrible area and don't pay huge rent. Only upgrade phone every 3 years. Pay for decent broadband package and torrent everything I want to watch. Keep the same car forever. Never go on vacation or even leave home unless it's to go to work or buy groceries. Try not to take on any debt unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>1497813
Maxed credit cards paying for maxed credit cards normally.

They're fine. They've put themselves so much in debt that they have no hope for 'freedom' or being 'wealthy' one day.

They just borrow and have resigned themselves to working 9-5 until they're 65 or something to pay it off. That's it.

The best/worst part is, the jews or the people that run the place are FINE with that. This is the intended way for people to live.

Just borrow money, (That's why they lower interest rates), and spend it on stupid things that no one needs so people can have jobs building those stupid things that no one needs, and the money will eventually cycle throught the whole economy.

As long as everyone is up to their hips in debt and working endlessly to pay it off, wel'l live in a productive society.

The problem is people like you and me want to be rich. So despite the cheap credit we either don't borrow. Or borrow and invest it in something like bitcoin that doesn't give anyone a job anywhere. (The wallstreet guys that are borrowing this money and investing it in default credit swaps are in the same boat as us).

Thus we get to a point where we're borrowing money to gamble with, on a national level so that one day we might strike it big and pay back our debts (but knowing us wel'l probably re-gamble the profits, and lose it all).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.