[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with this mansion obsession. If I made it that big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tom-cruise-1024.jpg (536KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-1024.jpg
536KB, 1024x768px
What's with this mansion obsession. If I made it that big I'd just get 2 penthouses in NYC UWS and in the village and live like a king fuck a mansion
>>
>>1497710
they are good if you plan on having a large family
>>
>>1497710
It's a good investment, even without the mansion those properties are massive, and there's lot of opportunities for adding value or renting out.

Plus there's lots of room for Twinks and the Scientology genetic "wife engineering" program to make him the perfect beard
>>
Why the fuck would you ever want to live in a shithole like New York?

>hello yes I'd like cloudy, rainy, cold, shit weather every day
>oh and a bunch of assholes and extremely expensive property with no redeeming qualities
>>
>>1497710

>New York penthouse
>view of some stupid buildings
>Not living in a place like Vancouver, Monte carlo, or somewhere where yoi at least have a view of the ocean or mountains.

Fucking pleeeeeb god
>>
>>1498249
All this hate from someone who has never lived in NY.

>>1498283
>hating on a place with one of the highest concentrations of billionaires in the world
>and OP is the pleb
riiiiiiiight
>>
File: 1473692819610.jpg (56KB, 394x529px) Image search: [Google]
1473692819610.jpg
56KB, 394x529px
>>1498249
>not liking rain and cold so you can sleep in all day in the warm comfort of your home
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>finally be rich
>buy big mansion
>giant pool
>drown in pool
>fuck
>>
>>1497710
You sound like a city person.
If you live in NYC, a building could fall on yours or you could be nuked by Russia. Rabid homeless people could make their way into your apartment. Real rich people get away from all that shit, because normal people are shitty.
>>
>>1498001
This. If you've got kids, having a big, private yard and a pool would be nice.
>>
I hate large houses. I plan on getting a condo in Chicago when I get rich
>>
>>1497710
You live like a king by having a mansion you idiot, not being crammed into a tiny place in new york
>>
>>1497710
I'll take his Telluride 300 acre property over your 2 penthouses. Far less operating cost, far better environment to be in, just overall a much better idea. You can't even open a door to let your dog out to shit or let your child ride a bike without going down an elevator.
>>
why the fuck would you need 2 penthouses 5 miles apart from each others?
>>
File: 1360184953460.jpg (68KB, 310x308px) Image search: [Google]
1360184953460.jpg
68KB, 310x308px
>>1497710

>his own Basketball court

these fucking manlets never learn
>>
>>1498695
basketball courts are actually a good investment for resale. Even if you never use it.

It looks and feels like something a "rich home" should have. So you spend 10k making it, but it raises the value of your home 25k.
>>
>>1498702

aristocrats build tennis courts

basketball is for nignogs
>>
>>1497710
>no garage
>no privacy
>impractical

Are you 12 or retarded? Can't think of any other reason why anyone would want a penthouse.
>>
>>1498369
Why are you sucking NY's dick? its a shithole.
>>
>>1498369
NY is full of niggers and immigrants. Worst place to live.
>>
Its to separate themselves and their guests from the public, and be able to do things in private that they would normally be forced to do with strangers/common people.

For example, a lot of mansions have their own movie theater.

Why go to a bowling alley, and be gawked at by the public and paparazzi when they could easily afford to have a few lanes in their mansion? Same thing with tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.
>>
>>1498792
For some reason, people who live in SF and NYC tend to get personally offended when you insult the city. I've always assumed it had to do with the fact that people like the image of living in those cities, but that those cities in reality suck ass.

>>1497710
More or less because they can, and >>1498810

I 100% agree with some of the posters here - I'd rather have a really nice smaller place. I can't even imagine what I'd do with more than 2k square feet all to myself.
>>
>>1498795
You look lost- I think you're looking for >>>pol
>>
>>1498682
Keep the girlfirends away from each other.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.