[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ give me the lowdown on Primerica. Is it MLM garbage or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: PRIMERICA_full.jpg (14KB, 618x349px) Image search: [Google]
PRIMERICA_full.jpg
14KB, 618x349px
/biz/ give me the lowdown on Primerica. Is it MLM garbage or a decent company to do sales in? I had a meeting with one of their bigger managers today and the one thing I am mostly interested in is them paying for all the licensing.
>>
self bump
>>
Former Idiot that bought into that bullshit here.
It's MLM, nothing more.

You don't get the money back from licensing regardless of what they tell you.
They aren't actually interested in training you in sales either.
They instead want to bring you in so your "training" will be a sales pitch to your friends/family/etc.
Friends/Family/etc will have more pressure to buy with you staring them down.
Once your "manager" has exhausted you as a resource s/he will move on to the next "trainee."
Your only way of making money on sales is to try to force your friends to join so you can be a parasite to their networks.
You will alienate a lot of people by trying to make sale using their methods.

Side note: The meetings are like a cult gathering.
Like, seriously stay away from these people.
>>
>>1497574
Dang, that's to bad. I feel bad for my coworker who was the one who asked me if I was interested, hope he gets out of it.
>>
>>1497605
Do you work for a larger company?

I know that a lot of HR departments are starting to make participating in any sort of MLM a fireable offense. People involved in that shit are fucking toxic to a work environment. Even if it doesn't fucking destroy your productivity by causing your employees to double dip and work for their MLM on company time, just flake out on you, or cause massive conflicts of interest with clients/customers, half your employees will outright hate the other half, and the other half will hate them back.

If he's bothering you about it, there is a very good chance that you can get him canned instantly. Hell, even if my company had to pay unemployment, I'd do it in a heartbeat. We can just argue conflict of interest in violation of non compete, and deny any unemployment for it, but even if I couldn't deny unemployment for a myriad of reasons, I'd still have him physically thrown out by security.
>>
>>1497640
Lol no we work in a restaurant, he's a good guy I just think he's fallen for the bs
>>
>>1497742
Nevertheless, be EXTREMELY cautious around him. People who get roped into MLM are often stupid enough to do things that can get you into trouble. Make it clear that you do not want to get involved, and if he so much as whispers about it to customers, or pushes you even slightly, get an exit plan together and either report him to HR/your boss, quit, or both.

I've seen some really shitty things happen to people who refused to drink the koolaid, and who didn't proactively protect themselves from the insanity. Rare to be sure, but it's not worth getting caught.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.