[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 19 and my monthly income is $1000, so I'm planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (160KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160KB, 640x1136px
I am 19 and my monthly income is $1000, so I'm planning to invest $100 each month.

I have googled exchange brockers like IG, and all of them have very shitty restrictions: high margins, minimum sums for deposit/withdrawal start from $200, you can't deposit money instantly from a credit card and have to make a bank transfer, etc.

Therefore right now I just buy BTC for long-term hold. Is it true that it's the best option to "invest" for a teenager from third world shithole?
>>
P.S. Robinhood is not working in my country.
>>
>>1496991
Yeah, please just stick to long-term holdings. Take it from me, you can not trade with $100/month bankroll.
>>
>>1496991
You are going to get eaten by fees. I would suggest saving up.
>>
>>1496991
They have built a new ring in Moscow?
How can you live with 60K RUB in this city?
>>
>>1497009
No way?
>>
>>1497067
In my own flat it's not that bad.
>>
>>1497688
Great at least you don't have this liability... Is it that easy to own his place in Russia?
Maybe you shouldn't be looking to invest 100$ but rather change your lifestyle to be able to invest more or try to somehow Improve your wage... Or both.
Are you in college?
>>
>>1497722
Property taxes are very low, however, the market is very unstable.

For me, investing is more like psychological thing, at least after I have read "The richest man in Babylon". I think it should be habit, no matter how much you earn.
>>
>>1497722
P.S. I'm on the 2nd year of university.
>>
>>1497789
What is your degree?
Also what is the average expenses you have for a month and where do you think you can cut some of those expenses?
>>
>>1497789
Invest in vodka and drugs and enjoy your 20s
>>
>>1496991
How are you 19 already have a flat and 1000$ per month?
I'm 18 and I have jack shit
>>
>>1497805
My degree is management.

I spend a lot on taxi and eating out (especially coffee).
>>
>>1497808
I have already been addicted to weed, MDMA and cocaine.

>inb4 you can't get addicted to weed
No, you can.
>>
>>1497872
Apartments were distributed randomly during the Soviet times, and my parents got some in a neighborhood which later happened to be an elite ghetto in central Moscow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.