[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I did really well on a some technical phone tests for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1430152570376.jpg (25KB, 257x307px) Image search: [Google]
1430152570376.jpg
25KB, 257x307px
Hey guys, I did really well on a some technical phone tests for a Fin-analyst job, and they're flying me out on Wednesday to Chicago for a face-to-face interview.

Problem is, my GPA is trash, 2-ish. But the job description doesn't mention good grades, and they haven't asked me for a transcript or what my GPA is yet.

Should I tell them in advance to save disappointment? Or should I take the free flight and assume they don't care about GPA.
>>
File: 1472577352932.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
1472577352932.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>y GPA is trash, 2-ish

lucky me, in europe nobody gives ZERO fucks about gpa. Sounds really fucking stupid system murricans have desu
>>
>>1496435

never offer up information that isn't asked for. seriously.
>>
>>1496435
Fake it until you make it.
I said I had a 3.65GPA for my job, they didn't even check to see if I graduated.
>>
>>1496435
Take the flight and assume they don't care. Grades don't really matter in the real world. The only thing that is going to matter is you increasing productivity. Just act like a super enthused retard during the interview.
>>
>>1496469
this. don't mention it.

All that matters is that you can do your job. But be honest with them if they ask. You don't want to get fucked for it. Good luck man!
>>
get out OF HERE EURO NEET
>>
>>1496435
>2-ish
Doesn't that usually mean you're on academic probation? Damn, son.

To answer your question: don't answer unless asked. Here's hoping that, when they do learn it, they either like you enough or have invested enough to not care.
>>
If you're asked, state it confidently and have a concise non-weak-sounding explanation ready. If they're flying you out you've got a chance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.