[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of investing if you already have millions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What's the point of investing if you already have millions of dollars like if you 5 + million just throw it in the bank and live a life
>>
>>1495493
the interest off 5 million or so doesn't allow you to live the life a multimillionaire has become used to. So it's similar to asking why you don't just quit working and go be homeless once you've made $100k. The answer is you don't want to take the quality of life reduction.

also once you're done working you start to get bored. A lot of people take up a hobby or sport. For rich people that's making more money.
>>
>>1495493
Because people made that money by working hard and thinking big, they have a work ethic and it is never enough, that's why they have that much money. They set their goal so high that even when they only get 1/10th of their goal the results are already higer than "normal" they think big. And if they think of money only and living a lazy lifestyle they wouldn't have that much monies.
>>
>>1496264
But that's just called greed.

You should dedicate the rest of your life to altruism once you've made a sufficient amount of money.
>>
>>1496266
No because they don't play the game to get rich, they play the game because they're good at it and they play for the thrill of achieving as much as they can in life.
Don't work to get an easy life. You should enjoy what you do, but you might not understand that.
>>
>>1495493

Man's lust for more

/thread
>>
>>1496266
>But that's just called greed.
>You should dedicate the rest of your life to altruism once you've made a sufficient amount of money.

>Should

Why should you? That's what you should do if you want to but it's not a one size fits all here
>>
>living off the interest on 5 mil

Its the same shit with you naive fucks isn't it? You poorfags will never understand it from the outside. Once you earn millions, you don't just stop and become satisfied, your entire life changes and that frugal shit goes out the window. Even if you never spend it, you just love earning more.
>>
>>1496266

>You should
>once you've made a sufficient amount

Why 'should' I do anything you want me to? Who made up these imaginary boundaries concerning what I should and shouldn't financially do? How does one determine a sufficient amount of money, what is the real and personal definition of 'sufficient', what makes me feel happy and satisfied, what number?

You're a fucking teenager and you should stop browsing this site immediately.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.