[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made $1.2 million dollars and lost it all. AMA so that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (269KB, 900x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 900x781px
I made $1.2 million dollars and lost it all. AMA so that you do not repeat my experience once you hit big.
>>
>>1493797
AMA from a loser? I don't think so.
>>
>>1493797
story
>>
How did you lose it all?
>>
>>1493797
Why haven't you killed yourself? Do you think you can make it back? Does it even matter anymore?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>>1493797

Where do you work now?
>>
>>1493820
I put it in a business that was. a money pit. I was not experienced enough. I let all these people suck me dry. But even after the business failed I had $250,000 left. The way I lost that is even worse. yes I have thought of suicide. I had won at life. I beat the game. Now I have $5000 to my name and $50,000 in debt.
>>
>>1493842
What's the plan after you're done mourning?
>>
>>1493842
there were many points I could have saved the business and ended up wih my full million. both the reason I didnt is due to government bureacracies, and red tape. you are waiting for deadlines that extend weeks for some random paper then people drop out because they cant wait. its shit like that. multiplied by a dozen times. that the tragedy really. it has nothing to do witht the business itself.
>>
>>1493849
I once missed it by two days until a loan to save us, was blocked by a tax lien the union placed. its so infuriating. shit pops up out or thin air to fuck you all the time.
>>
>>1493850
and the lien was preventative it was there in case I fucked them. well it fucked my loan and fucked my business. happened many times to build up to a total loss.
>>
>>1493847
the $250,000 i chased with bad investments. at least three investments crashed fifty percent or higher the DAY i invested. these were steady stocks. with a strong history. and a strong future. it literally happendd three times $250,000 turned to $50,000. its part of the game if you accept the explosive possible gains you have to accept the losses. then my wife left w kids and my pets. the most loyal woman ever turned on me due to money. just writing all this makes
me want to kill myself. I do not know if I have the energy to start over after having made it.
>>
>>1493797
My best friend killed himself, my wife is about to leave me, all of my friends are fighting and hating life, strung out on depression meds of some sort. I just kicked a life threatning bender on booze for the last 15 years. Last 6 months i almost died a few times. I got a vacwctomy with no kids at 30 and pissed off mybentire family. I see a shrink, diagnosed off the charts anxiety and depression.

I'm still kickin.

Suck it up ya fucking snizz...
9/10 businesses fail. This way maybe you will be 10 up next time and have sense to do what john goodman said to markwhalbirg in "the gambler." U get up, u get out. Get your mid income car and house and take risks from a position of FUCK U
>>
>>1493858
>stocks
>investing

>pick one

As a poorfag building a foundation of welth with a failed bisiness under my belt and 2 houses let me give u some advice.

Buy and read investing and personal finance books.

Dont just throw money at fucking stocks. Jesus...
>>
>>1493865
it is hard since the mentality of ezplosive gains after they come true. gives you false confidence. but thats exactly my advice as well. be a wild man up to the million but not after. its very hard in practice though. you get cocky. slow wealth builders dont face that. lottery winners and gamblers mindset followed me
>>
>>1493865
if i could have done it again I would have put the million into a real estate down oayment and ended up with a $5 to $10 mill complex. set for life. i was so cocky and stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.