[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get job washing dishes. >stick to schedule and get shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: whydoieventry.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
whydoieventry.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>get job washing dishes.
>stick to schedule and get shit done like i'm expected to do.
>not an asshole or lazy so everyone likes me.
>prep guy leaves.
>get offered prep guys job in form of "promotion"
>slowly realize i'm still washing dishes while doing prep guys job.
>everyone making me do odd jobs all while juggling tasks.("get me the lettuce slave!")
>still being paid $11 an hour.
>waitresses are lazy fucks and leave shit lying around.
>old manager forces free meals down everyone's throat
>new manager
>work inconsistent shifts without free meal.
>waitress gets a free meal.
>work 2 weeks without free meal.
>finally get free meal. "We're deducting $5 from your pay because of those fries."
>job gradually turning to shit.
>being promised job as cook.
>head cook wants to leave this place.
>wants me to become assistant which would take a year to happen.
>burning out.
i don't blame you whiny fucks for quitting these jobs. think i can use this on my resume or will they try to burn the bridge i'm building?
>>
>>1492372

>building a bridge at McPlebs

I can't work pleb jobs. I feel my IQ has to drop 30 points just so others can be on the same page. Wageslave once, never again. Read, learn, and take advantage of ignoramuses.
>>
>>1492372

Now is when you look for a different job while working this one.

Managers love to take advantage of staff/wagecucks. So you should take full advantage of companies whenever you can. There is no loyalty in business.
>>
I feel you OP. Now flipping coins instead of burgers
>>
File: 1462795832331.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1462795832331.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>1492372
He fell for the "good employee rises to the top" meme, he actually fell for it, the stupid dumbfuck.
>>
>$11 hr an hour to wash dishes

The fuck??
>>
Why are you even working a shit job like that?

You're better off on welfare if that's your alternative.
>>
You ever thought about Starbucks, OP? Apparently they have good training programs for the employees, so you'd get something extra in addition to the wage.
>>
>>1492372

When an employer offers you new responsibilities or a new role, it should come with a pay raise.

You should ask for one.

Sounds like the place is falling apart at the seams.
>>
>>1492440
Most people start at 8
>>
>>1492372
>>finally get free meal. "We're deducting $5 from your pay because of those fries.
If that wasn't an agreement made when you were given a 'free lunch' you need to stop
>>
File: 3d2.png (407KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
3d2.png
407KB, 570x489px
>>1492372
im 30 and i have never worked so I dont but I assume it would be hell as you just you described

And no, I think even a blank cv is much better than cv with shit jobs. shit jobs are yelling for le trash man that "this guy didnt get any other job"
>>
>>1492439
>Tfw went from $10/hr to $42 through hard work and 'rising to the top'

You just need to not be in a dead-end job
>>
File: zipped.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zipped.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>1492372
>live in poortugal
>finishing 5 year long engineering degree
>at end of it will be offered a job earning 2/3 of what op gets washing dishes & according to society should be grateful for the opportunity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.