[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found a way to make 400$ CAD a day, but this requires online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Email-Money-Transfer.jpg (28KB, 452x195px) Image search: [Google]
Email-Money-Transfer.jpg
28KB, 452x195px
So I found a way to make 400$ CAD a day, but this requires online deposits to bank account of 3000$ every day, then taking cash out for account ~2600, rinse and repeat
this involves BTC
what legal issues will I run into in canada? is it considered money laundering? what do I need to do so I can pay taxes and be safe?
>>
400 CAD what is that like 3 USD?
>>
>>1492285
less
>>
>>1492265
Your post basically says that you put in 3k and take out 2600 and somehow make money?

More details please.
>>
>>1492343
I'm guessing he has to take a check his 'boss' mails to him and then deposit in his account. Then he sends the cash minus his $400 canadough to the boss.

then a week later his bank informs hi that all the checks he's been depositing are bouncing, and OP is on the hook for $20,000 in fraudulent checks he deposited.
>>
Yeaaaaaahh details.

Impossible to work out if you're liable for anything
>>
Yes money laundering is highly jllegal
>>
>>1492265
You mean buying and selling bitcoins?
>>
>>1492265
I worked at a bank and I can tell that you did not give enough information. I can't tell if it's an error from the bank's side or a loophole on whatever service you're using to buy/sell BTC with.

Money laundering is when you take money (cash) that was gained from illegal means and place it into circulation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.