[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting an online perfume store that ships worldwide.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
I'm starting an online perfume store that ships worldwide.

Thoughts? Suggestions? tips? I really want to get rich and fuck bitches.
>>
What's your point of differentiation?

>Don't say "price"

Where are you gonna find your customers? What's your marketing strategy?
>>
File: 1470821765546.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470821765546.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>1492115
>>1492115
>>1492115
>>1492115
>>
>>1492115
haha it's not even possible

products that sell based on hype and social traction require massive capital investment in marketing
who will promote you that isn't already invested in direct retail sales, or combined supply/marketing packages

"supermarkets" of perfume lack the irrational hype value that generates the profit, you could beat the prices of stores and still not get turnover
you arn't the first guy to try this

the supply chain is all owned by the same people, the designer, producer, distributor is all the same guy
at what point do you think mr. unilever is going to sell his products to you; knowing full well you intend to undercut him

if you invented a new scientific product, it would be worth more to the big players than yourself, they would buy the ground from under your feet

if anything, I'd build with the aim of being bought out
undercut them until they make you an offer
make no money, just exist as a thorn in their sides
>>
>>1492245
I already have the supplier they carry pretty much all fragrances except for Channel. At very good price too I have compared prices with many other ebay sellers and other perfume stores and I can easily compete and make a profit.
>>
File: 147324758676.jpg (37KB, 376x392px) Image search: [Google]
147324758676.jpg
37KB, 376x392px
>>1492322

F A K E S
A
K
E
S
>>
>>1492322
most definitely fakes.
Goodluck with your lawsuit bro.
Als taxes on perfumes are a killer/shipping costs world wide.

Theyre btter off going to the store fgget
>>
File: s.png (48KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
48KB, 500x464px
>>1492324
>>1492349
nope not fakes well thanks for the help guys, I'll update you how it goes
>>
>>1492322
like I said anon
"supermarkets" of perfume lack the irrational hype value that generates the profit, you could beat the prices of stores and still not get turnover
you arn't the first guy to try this

it's like buying a car from a factory and selling it on the side of the road
you won't get the same price or volume as a showroom

you won't have any impact with your marketing

some people say fakes, I'd be suspicious
but it doesn't matter at the end of the day if they are genuine or not

so lets say a store sells perfume for 50$, and you can sell it for $20.

do I buy it from you?
no. I havn't even heard that you sell perfume

so what if your marketing works, and people hear about you?
nobody buys from you
why?
they think you are probably selling fakes, or they don't care and have bought fakes for cheaper than you can sell the real product
or they bought from one of the hundreds of people already doing what you are planning to do

so what if your marketing works, and you gain a reputation for stocking genuine products?
you will find people won't pay you half what they would pay a store with a friendly woman, a heater and visual displays

if that was not the case, perfume stored would just be a vending machine in an empty room

everyone thinks "I'l buy bulk direct and flip on the internet"
good luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.