[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to get rich? Filthy stinking rich? You are in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Putin.jpg (57KB, 1021x365px) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
57KB, 1021x365px
You want to get rich?

Filthy stinking rich?

You are in the wrong place.

I have read and studied the biographies of all billionaires alive.

protip: none of them made money staying in their comfort zone behind their screen on their chair watching anime.

They went out, did stuff, many times over and over, they didn't care what others thought about them, they worked their ass off, sold legal and illegal stuff, there's mafia, there's drugs, there's lots of corruption, it's a massive spider web, multiple groups competing against each other for their own interests, they don't have nations, they world is their country, some were assassinated for what they did, others thrown in jail for lifetimes. It's all global, from the Swiss Alps to the Palaces and Oil in Saudi Arabia to China Parliamentary democracy? Yeah right, Doesn't matter shit, it's a disgusting business, but the world is owned by billionaires and crafted by billionaires, states have no power except those mafia-states such as russia. it's money that matters, nutn else, it's a dirty business, but that's all there's to it
>>
>>1491549
I'll read this later- mom is telling me tendies are almost ready.
>>
>>1491549
I don't feel comfortable here at all.
>>
>>1491549
My friends keep making fun of me because I've had two failed business ventures, will I be rich?
>>
>>1491560

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty afraid of that "massive spider web" the OP mentioned.

Scary stuff.
>>
>>1491549
>I have read and studied the biographies of all billionaires alive.

"A total of 1,645 people made the 2014 billionaire list"

sure you have...
>>
File: 17fnc6qazzrycjpg.jpg (57KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17fnc6qazzrycjpg.jpg
57KB, 636x358px
>>1491685
>>
>>1491651
Yes, but only if you push yourself and learn from your mistakes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.