[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when I used to make threads being worried about Ads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 101010.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
101010.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
Remember when I used to make threads being worried about Adsense fucking you up if you covered anything that was sightly controversial? well now as you can see, Youtube got really hardcore about its politics and demonetized tons of shit.

I just don't know what the fuck to do. I have my 150k+ youtube channel with light content for kids, its making me around 300 to 400 a bucks a month, not bad, but the rates are shit due the public being kids and not only this, but being from hispanic speaking countries.

I would like to open another channel, or even a blog and do other stuff on other niches, im just scared as fuck about getting my adsense account fucked, and since you can only use 1 adsense account for everything, you would lose everything, and I don't want to risk lossing my successful and growing youtube channel because I decided to start a site on fitness and one of the pictures turns out to be "sexually suggestive" or some shit. Or I mentioned something that google doesn't like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3-Q1lY7fU

This guy got videos flagged because they contained the word "suicide" and he was talking about suicide prevention and he is a huge channel, imagine if you are smaller.
>>
>>1488763
I'm not too familiar with AdSense, but can't you open a new account under a different company?

Channel 1 under channel 1, LLC and channel 2 under channel 2, LLC and so forth.
>>
>>1488790
What the fuck is that LLC that I keep hearing about. Im just some spanish NEET, I doubt it's that easy.
>>
>>1488868
I gave you all the steps in your last thread to open a Wyoming LLC, even as a non-US citizen, and get an EIN from the IRS and use that to open another AdSense account.

What the fuck. It's literally < $200 to get everything set up and there is no way your government finds out about it or taxes it (repatriating income excluded from that claim).

The Wyoming Secretary of State is a robot that just approves LLC applications. The turnaround time is absurd. Get to work you faggot

>t. someone with 3 LLCs in Wyoming
>>
>>1490386
Do you have to file taxes for the LLC? How do you get paid?
>>
>>1490386
if its that easy and riskless then why isnt everyone doing it
>>
>>1490574
Wyoming has more LLCs than any other state in the country... everyone IS doing it. A foreigner who owns a LLC in Wyoming only pays US federal taxes on their income. If you repatriate the money to your own country or disburse it in any way, your country may tax it.

OP could also open a company in Hong Kong and do the same thing, still 100% legal, but it costs more and you have to actually fly there to open a bank account and everything.

This stuff is not uncommon or rocket science.

>>1490488
LLCs are "disregarded entities" by default as far as the IRS is concerned. You just record the profit and loss on your regular personal tax return. How you file taxes with the IRS has no bearing on whether the LLC provides a corporate veil or not. Your LLC-owned assets are still protected even if you claim its income directly on your personal return.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.