[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey im NEET for life and i think i have an idea to travel the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mid001.jpg (2MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
mid001.jpg
2MB, 4000x2667px
hey im NEET for life and i think i have an idea to travel the world for free

my credit card has a limit of 10k, so i was thinking of borrow 10k and just not paying it back. when they come to try to seize my assets they'll find i only really have a laptop, a fridge, a oven...maybe all together worth 1k$. nothing i can't gain back in a few months.

is this an ok idea?
>>
They don't want your assets, they'll happily keep mounting your debt up with penalties and fees.

Then they hire collections to hound you and they may be able to start garnishing any money you do make.

You'll have to declare bankruptcy as part of your plan.

For a measly ten grand, I wouldn't do it
>>
>>1488420
where is the place in that picture
>>
>>1488420
why don't you just save up 10 grand?
>>
>>1488420
Although this is a stupid idea, IF you decide to do this, first you need something. Find a person you can wholeheartedly trust but who is not direct family. Write down EVERYTHING you own to his name (give him money to buy you a new laptop, do the same for a housecar, etc.). Loan all the money you can, get in the car and leave the city. Start a bussiness in your ally's name and start generating cash (e-shop, affiliate, whatever) for your friend. Tell him you will give him 10% or something, and the rest he should mail to you to wherever you currently are going to (so that it arrives before you do). If need arrises, do some menial job for a local wherever you go for a plate of food and some money (enough to afford you your gas and a snack or two). Always carry jerry cans with gas from the cheapest place you can, and start getting used to the idea that you may go without food for a few days.

Of course, you will need some extra skills, like fishing whenever you have the opportunity, learn to commit frauds, etc. Be VERY FUCKING CAUTIOUS always.
>>
>>1488420
You think 10k will last a lifetime anon?

This is why your life sucks
>>
>>1488420
10k won't last long, even in poor countries. unexpected costs (theft, inujuries, bribes) all will quickly drop you to zero.

Also wouldn't it make more sense to live a life with your bills payed off and passive income helping you do what you want rather than ruining your credit for life and having creditors or companies come after you?
>>
>>1488550

arkansas
http://www.buffaloriver.com/whitaker-point-trail-hawksbill-crag/
>>
>>1488420
>travel the world
>10k

Good luck with that bud
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.