[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start as an AirBNB host without having a license and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Srs_bsns.jpg (27KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
Srs_bsns.jpg
27KB, 231x205px
I want to start as an AirBNB host without having a license and since this those assholes gave user information to spanish authorities before, I need a credit card issued to someone of a different name. it doesnt need to be physical, but I should be able to transfer money from it on my bank account or my real credit card. I am located in Spain. how do I go about that?
>>
>>1487053
>you have to have a license to do what you want with your own property
Are you fucking kidding? What a shithole.
>>
Search around for (virtual) prepaid debit cards. If you find something reasonable that's available EU-wide, report back.
>>
>>1487055

yep had to get one in the people's republic of Austin Texas as well. They take a 16% cut + $300 for the license that has be renewed every year

but I'm still going to make 18K doing this year.

Not bad for a spare room.
>>
>>1487058
I did and I found this article:

http://www.itstactical.com/digicom/privacy/how-to-use-prepaid-debit-cards-for-anonymous-cash-like-digital-transactions/

>When purchasing a prepaid card for anonymous use, it’s important to avoid cards which are reloadable. The reloadable cards usually involve actual credit and, as such, require a social security number to be activated. Non-reloadable cards only require a name and address. This information is never verified. It is only used in Address Verification System checks, which is the system that merchants use to verify that a person using a card to make an online purchase, is in fact the card owner. As long as the name and address you enter while registering the card is the same that you provide the merchant, the AVS check will pass.
>>
>>1487094
So what I don't get is, can I put money on that credit card or is it just for purchases? Why is being reloadable even a problem if you can just transfer money from one credit card to another and then shop anonymously from the second one?

I guess the article was not written with my specific problem in mind.
>>
>>1487094
>social security number
Disregard that, it's for the US.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.