[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm essentially a penniless NEET but I'm inexplicably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mckayla maroney.jpg (131KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
mckayla maroney.jpg
131KB, 1080x1349px
I'm essentially a penniless NEET but I'm inexplicably catnip to affluent, attractive women from good backgrounds with a high degree of education. I'm on my way to becoming either an MD or a military officer, depending on whether med-school or getting in peak shape happens first.

Is the best move to just marry one of these women, or to hold out for whatever I can get once I scale up my achievements?
>>
The chicks you describe will fuck you and forget you as soon as an even prettier dude shows up. Furthermore, other pretty dudes are also open to having the advantages of actually going someplace in life/having money/having a good job.

Focus on a career path.

Also never post McKayla Maroney ever again. She's my waifu.
>>
>>1485992

You think that the women who'd go for a NEET would run off with someone more successful even though they could already do that?

McKayla Maroney is erryone's waifu mang.
>>
>>1485975
>catnip to affluent, attractive women from good backgrounds with a high degree of education
How do you do it OP?
>>
>>1486059

I think if I understood the why and how it would actually stop working.
>>
You're above average in looks and you speak well and empathise above average.

Congratulations brosephine
>>
>>1486074

That's literally all that they want? A well spoken guy who isn't bad looking who has a heart?
>>
>>1486061
I've been thinking about this recently how do you attract such a woman while hiding your money and not by showing off, not wearing fancy clothes or driving a fancy car or living in a fancy house.

I think in your case it has to do with
>military officer
>peak shape
sounds like these upper class women are attracted to you physically for something like a one night stand or maybe even friends with benefits.
>>
>>1486094

I said "getting in peak shape". I am slightly overweight but working on it.
>>
>>1486094
some guys are just catnip for women.

looks, smell, charm, intelligence, expressiveness. Whatever. Some dudes just make the panties fly off.
>>
>>1486097
I understand you're not quite there yet in these two
>military officer
>peak shape
but you're close enough to accomplishing these is more attractive than if you where very far away from achieving such goals.
>>
>>1486076
Yeah desu. Same thing works for me.
Also somewhat smart.
Most girls don't want (((chad)))
They want average dude down the street that wants to lay on a couch and watch netflix and eat cheap Chinese food.
>>
>>1486103
Im not talking about women in general, I was only specifically talking about attracting affluent upper-class women but not by flashing your money to be accepted into these affluent upper-class social circles.
>>
>>1486119
yeah no I get it.

I just don't think wealthy women are motivated by anything different than the garden variety.

If you're hot you'll do fine in whatever circles you happen to find yourself in. Hot and charming is even better.
>>
>>1486127
Yeah she can be physically attracted to you if you can get access to the circles she's in but such women are constantly surrounded by people that would try to block you two from getting together if you're not one of them. No matter how physically attracted to you she is, her social circle/family will shame her for being with a guy who doesnt have a expensive house in a premium gated community and drive expensive cars etc so she'll probably only sneak around with you and treat you like a forbidden boytoy and not a ltr or potential husband.
>>
>>1486169
The feels get better with time, anon.
>>
>>1486169
do they still do that in your country?
seems to me if a rich dude can waste his fortune on some hot young slut without anyone complaining about Mrs. Trump then a woman should be able to do the same.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.