[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What android app can I make to have passive income of at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2b0VTxR.jpg (553KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2b0VTxR.jpg
553KB, 1920x1080px
What android app can I make to have passive income of at least $200 a month ?
Earlier this summer I taught myself to code and in August I made an android app which has made me only 5 bux so far, probably because I chose a niche that is too small, but at least now I have some experience with that stuff.
I'm not trying to make next whatsapp, tinder or something, just need something relatively simple and small, but with at least an average guarantee to make some money.
>>
>>1482877
make a decent mud client with inbuilt ads when it starts up
>>
>>1482877

I'll help you if you help me

1. Where did you learn to code?
2. How long did you practice for?
3. So you learned Java?
>>
>>1482877
Custom youtube app that blocks ads, and ask for donations
>>
>>1482878
I'm not sure about that mud thing, but thanks
>>1482886
Not java, I made that app with Ionic (javascript+angular). I had almost no experience with javascript before that, but I knew basic stuff like direction flow, loops, arrays etc. Ionic is pretty simple, but lacks some native feel to it. But it worked fine for my app.
I learned javascript, jquery and angular using w3schools tutorials, I had some small experience with html and css before, learned minimum from w3schools and the rest I was just trying to build the app itself, reading everything I need as I go.
The next app I'm going to build with react-native, which I've been diving into for the last couple of weeks. it's more native than cordova based frameworks, like Ionic (which works on webview), and it's learn once write everywhere (android + ios + I think they want to add windows phone, but I'm not sure), so you don't have to learn java and swift if you want to make your app cross platform.
>>1482891
I think google play store can ban you for that. They got pretty strict policies.
>>
>>1482904
>I'm not sure about that mud thing, but thanks
It's essentially a telnet client which can send commands when it receives certain strings.
>>
>>1482904
> Ionic + Javascript

So you wrote a website. Learn to actually code and you can make a product worth buying.
>>
>>1482912
>So you wrote a website. Learn to actually code and you can make a product worth buying.
what are you talking about ? First of all, it's not just a website, you can do a lot of things using ionic, for example my app stores files locally on sd card.
And what do you mean by "learn to actually code", like javascript isn't actually coding ? Especially with react native which lets you build native apps very fast, without the need to waste your time on learning and using swift and java. It's the future of mobile development, facebook itself uses it.
Of course I can learn java and swift, but there are a lot of native apps that don't generate a shit of profit. And I would still need an idea for an app anyway. So in this case react-native can help me to make the idea come true faster, so if it fails I can then go and try to make another app.
>>
>>1482930
Javascript is shit. All js based semi-native apps can be reverse engineered. At least use CodenameOne for cross platform.
>>
>>1482930

you sound like a pajeet, but I like the way you think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.