[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not spending your money while you're alive can genetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>not spending your money while you're alive

can genetic lottery fags be any more pathetic?
>>
i plan to spend all my money while im alive. Still in the accumulation phase, but when im old and decrepid, i plan to die in poverty. Maybe donate a few gran left over to charity
>>
I'm planning to start a family trust but with stipulations on who can get withdrawals: no contributing, no icing stream.
>>
>>1482735
*icing

Jesus Christ, my phone sucks. INCOME stream...
>>
I plan to avoid death by funding medical research into biological ageing.

My backup plan is to be cryogenically preserved with Alcor.
>>
Why arent you poorfags buying imortality yet? Its like you want to remain mortal
>>
>>1482738
>>1482742

if you live forever you'll go bankrupt more than once
>>
File: rich vs poor future.jpg (115KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
rich vs poor future.jpg
115KB, 480x637px
>>
>>1482495
>another quirky ameritard meme
so if you´re buried in a house the whole house is the grave? such a shitty comeback in the OP´s picture and smells like the kinda of stuff only a gigantic asshole would use
>>
>>1482819
Pyramids werent houses. The whole entire structure was a mausoleum. Meaning: pyramids weren't created to be lived in, they were created to be buried in.
>>
>>1482495
Pls no bully
>>
>>1482823
>>1482819
normies btfo
>>
>>1482495
literally no proof whatsoever that the pyramids were use as graves
>>
File: horthy did nothing wrong.jpg (40KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
horthy did nothing wrong.jpg
40KB, 500x447px
>>1482495
>>
>>1482802
cool plan austin powers ;)

if robots wanted to bring you back to life , they could probalby recreate ur consciousness using only your google search history, facebook connections and nsa records of your 4 chan posts. you simple minded clown. your silly if you think that robots will allow any forms of biological life to exist once they rule .
>>
>>1483016
Except for all the sarchophagus and dead bodies in them, amirite? Lol fucking idiot.
>>
WE
>>
>>1482495
Your face when the rich man buys a huge mausoleum and the poor man dies on the street
>>
>>1482794
>Not investing in yourself so money doesn't matter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.