[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is selling cigarrates illegal? serious question, I was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1441613847193.png (142KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
1441613847193.png
142KB, 321x378px
Is selling cigarrates illegal?

serious question, I was thinking of selling to my fellow co-workers and people at the club.

Yes I know how to buy them legally at wholesale prices, no they are not counterfeit they are legit. No its not a website, its a local store thats been in business for many years.
>>
You need a tobacco license in most countries. How are you going to make a profit if the cigs aren't bootleg or stolen anyway?
>>
>>1482429
Not op, you would obviously make a profit buying at wholesale price and selling for more lol.
I just recently found a connection myself o wholesale price, even for just 1 carton at a time but eh not sure if nazi atf(e) is serious about small timers. Maybe just a fine and up to a year in prison is the worst I think.
>>
>>1482429
OP here like I said its a legit store, its been in business for over a decade. At my city marlboro reds sell for like $6.35+ TAX, I plan on selling them at $5. I could even make deals like 2 packs for $9 and stuff like that.
>>
>>1482440
You seem to dense to understand he is telling you that even though the cigarettes are taxed correctly at sale to you, you still need a license to resale.
>>
>>1482441
I was obviously responding at his statement saying how am I going to make a profit.
>>
>>1482440
It's better to sell loose cigs for 75ยข increases profit. 12*.75=1 pack plus some
>>
People still smoke cigarettes? Hasn't vaping replaced the tobacco industry?
>>
>>1483238

Yeah but he's not going to open a vaporizer and ecig juice shop. That would be a stupid idea. He's gonna sell cigarettes at the clurb. How many packets of cigarettes can you get into the clurb?
>>
>>1483246
I wouldn't dare invest in a brick and mortar vape shop... but maybe an online business where I could hire some vape-savvy teenagers minimum wage to make ejuice with the relatively inexpensive ingredients it requires.
>>
Selling loosies is illegal anon

Do NOT do it
>>
That's how Eric Garner died.
>>
>>1483246
>at the clurb
That's the same clurb I do all my bizness at
>>
Selling loose cigs is literally a nigger tier business model
>>
>>1484127
some black kid was doing it in New York City and got shot dead by police
>>
No, it's tax evasion.
>>
>>1484129
>some black kid was doing it in New York City and got shot dead by police

87% chance that cop did society a favor.
>>
File: 1472752855321.png (171KB, 328x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472752855321.png
171KB, 328x479px
>>1484129
>"You can't do that, it's illegal."
>resist arrest
>die
>>
yes, untaxed sell of tobacco is illegal + you need a license to do it

I got arrested years ago and when I came out of jail there was a black guy on the street selling cigs from a pack for a dollar a piece

Thought that was a genius concept, later discovered is an ongoing thing and considered doing it myself cause thats some srs dough

then realized its illegal and theres a reason they look like crackheads that come out of jail themselves all the time. cause they probably do.

also if you somehow got "big time" doing this

>i worked at a warehouse with a contract to sell marlboro directly
>dealt in hundreds of cases a day, typically received 5-10 pallets of cigs every day or 2 direct from marlboro
>they do not fuck around, to sell their shit you have to obide by their rules, and they will fuck your shit up (legally) if you dont follow them to a T

And thats when ur a completely legal operation. I really wouldn't be shocked if people get disappeared for fucking around in their industry
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.