[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banker friend wants to rent me one of his apt for $1200/m I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1461477604715.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1461477604715.png
357KB, 397x402px
Banker friend wants to rent me one of his apt for $1200/m

I can part it out for $500/m to four college kids

What could go wong?
>>
do you have his permission
>>
>>1481760
as in each student is paying $500/m?
You're going to need documents, and if your banker friend specifically mentions no subletting, you're in trouble if you're caught.
>>
>>1481764
>>1481766
Banker friend doesn't want to deal with bad tenants anymore, that's why he's handing over the work to me. Knowing I'll always pay on time no matter the excuse.

I'm worried I'm missing something
>>
>>1481769
Get it in writing that subletting is allowed. And if anything goes wrong, you are liable
>>
>>1481769

So let me get this straight

He's a banker, so he's at least semi intelligent, but can't put anyone in it that won't nigger out, but he'll let you pay him to try your luck, and you're asking a Croatian Pokemon TCG basket weaving forum for advice?
>>
>>1481777
Being a banker, he probably has enough money that he doesn't want the extra stress of having to micromanage all his assets
>>
>>1481777
Why must it always be basketweaving...is creativity dead these days? How about HAT WEAVING?
>>
>>1481812

I always thought it was an Eskimo scrimshaw forum
>>
>>1481818
It is more of a Latino baconcutting cabare.
>>
>>1481760
Nothing. You are doing the dirty work for him and getting a small share... You are earning peasant money bro.... Get that into your head... Peasant money. But everyone has to start from somewhere.
>>
You're probably too late school already started and it'll be a bitch to rent out.
>>
>>1481853

It's a Himalayan Hentai delivery by rickshaw repair customer support forum
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.