[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 years old from Eastern Europe here. I have 5k$ in savings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: EasternEuropeMap.jpg (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
EasternEuropeMap.jpg
160KB, 500x500px
20 years old from Eastern Europe here. I have 5k$ in savings. How to make 1k$ per month online in other way than poker? I'm winning player but it makes me feel tilted and nervous quite often. Also, I've made some money by buying fanpages from 12-14 years olds and selling it to companies with 50-150% ROI. But i don't know much about social media. affiliates etc. How to? Any protips?
>>
blackhatworld
>>
>>1481216
27 Eastern European here.
Blackhatworld is an awesome source, I've learnt almost everything about internet marketing there.
Made a few websites, but I was lazy/depressed and I just abandoned them.
Now I have an amazon affiliate microniche site remained and I will work on it to generate some monthly income.
If you are willing to invest a little and find a good method, internet marketing is a good path.
>>
>>1481233
I just never know what to make a site about. How do you pick a niche/micro niche?

Say I take one of my interests:
>linux
Some people have yt channels reviewing different distros but largely no money here

Ok I'll try another interest
>mountain biking
A whole this is saturated, but sure I'll pick something like
>mountain biking tires
top sites are all rei and places actually selling tires. I could try a review site or something, but I don't really know enough to bullshit about something that specific.
>>
Those who are doing it, how many hours a week are you putting in, and give me an AVERAGE week's revenue is?

>>1481258
What about Linux do you like, as in what are you using it for that you can't possibly do with another system?

As for mountain biking? What if you reviewed different trails? Like you do a series, every week you go to a different course, do it a bit like a travelogue, shout out to the nice coffee place you stopped by at the end, tell a story about the scenery, the history of the area.
>>
>>1481258
I know the struggle.

The only site that made me a little money was about a pet related product (25+ review articles with amazon links).
I made the site, social media accounts and everything then I realized that I really don't care about this niche and it has high competition.

I made a somewhat spiritual site because I enjoyed that topic and wrote a lot of articles, but I couldn't monetize it and it had little traffic so I closed it after a year.
Now I want to make a new site, but I guess I should search for a good amazon product with low competition and make a review site.
But I want to build a brand.. and make an authority site, just don't know what about. I don't want to waste another year on chasing traffic and failing.
Actually I'm a bit fed up with the whole IM stuff.. I guess I should find my passion first and write about that not caring about money.
>>
>>1481266
>What about Linux do you like, as in what are you using it for that you can't possibly do with another system?
It's free ;) also it's just a hobbyist thing. I actually have site which I post various tech articles, tutorials, and projects. I don't try to drive traffic to it nor do I try monetizing it and it get very little traffic. Since it's directly tied to my real life self I don't want to shill it too hard like I would any other site, but it would be nifty if that took off.

I like the travelogue idea. I have made a couple bucks when I made a video reviewing a phone case I bought. Several people followed my amazon link to the case and ended up buying the phone itself. I'm kind of a sperg, maybe can play the quirky thing to my advantage.

>>1481277
>I really don't care about this niche and it has high competition.
I wonder if review blogging is dying. When I've been researching a product to buy I always just look at forums, I can't recall ever using a blog.

I made a spiritual site too. It was something I at least enjoyed writing about, but after you go on about finding enlightenment what do you sell to someone? It's insulting imo to hock a self help book that you is just fluff bullshit. I like /x/ tier sites, but ultimately there's not a lot of money there.

>Actually I'm a bit fed up with the whole IM stuff.. I guess I should find my passion first and write about that not caring about money.
I hear ya. I'm trying to do it on top of a full time job and it's actually a good job so I always have to give that priority first. I think the way to go is something that provides a service first and foremost. It doesn't have to be the next facebook or 4chan, but like a file sharing site, etc. Blogging just seems like it's catering to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>1481216
You speak english

Google "social media affiliate marketing" and get cracking
>>
Out of curiosity, what country are you from?
>>
>>1481647

Poland
>>
I like that poker can be a way out of poverty for (almost) anyone in the world, if you are good enough.
>>
>>1481233

How much do you make with this, EE bro?
>>
I'm 21 yo from south-western europe (spain), how I can make money online? (In my country poker is not a good idea because I can only play on .es sites)

I'm like machine learning, kaggle competitions could be a good idea to get big profits but the level is so high.

Any idea?
>>
>>1481711
siema
naucz siÄ™ czegos
elo
>>
A great business idea depending on the new technology called.... Internet is the voip phone market, works in countries that are not so much aware of it.
you can start with selling services from a famous operator, wait to be stronger and get your own clients
I worked in that, in France, it is a good market, Spain too, surely east european countries too
>>
>>1483173
I live in spain, how that market works exactly?
>>
bumps
>>
>>1481831
Online poker is shit nowadays. At low stakes the rake will eat you alive and midstakes are filled with grinding thirdworlders trying to make a living. You can still make money, but the amount hours and learning would be much better spent in some other area. Like learning a programming language and getting a job in some 1st world country.

tl;dr easy poker money are long gone and the opportunity cost is too high
>>
>>1484287
Never said it was easy. Still posible to learn and beat hu mids in a year though I would say.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.