[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys. if you got a second I'd appreciate it if you could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: censored resume pic.png (51KB, 762x858px) Image search: [Google]
censored resume pic.png
51KB, 762x858px
hey guys. if you got a second I'd appreciate it if you could review my resume and give me any tips/advice you have. Got a career fair tuesday and wednesday. Starting my sophmore year
>>
>>1480771

Move awards to the bottom.

No one gives a shit. They aren't important
>>
You can't be a member of Alcoholics anonymous.
>>
>>1480775

Also - your experience section is not in chronological order.

FFS get it together OP
>>
>>1480771
not sure I'd put the AA and narcA stuff on there.

in some workplaces addiction is a disability they aren't allowed to fire people for but severely impacts productivity.

and afaik you aren't required to tell people if you have it. So I'd guess it's best not to.
>>
>>1480771
>Supervise autistic man

Lmfao you're a tard guard
>>
>>1480775
>>1480779
recently moved awards to the top cause I thought it would be more important than limited experience, moved them back to the bottom

did the same thing with work experience, moved them back.

>>1480778
>>1480780
I've heard the same thing, I'll replace it with a leadership org but I don't have much info for it. How's the info for the other sections?
Should I add more to the research?

Also considering removing the deans list cause I didn't take enough hours in the spring to qualify
>>
>>1480781
yes. its amazing, theres another one who I don't take care of often who is mentally like 2-3 years old. He's fucking amazing/hilarious, like laughing when he shits his pants
>>
>>1480782
My comment was not that you shouldn't put AA on there. I was simply pointing out that you can't be a member of AA. There is no membership system or process. You simply attend the meetings. As someone who attends AA I would question your involvement.
>>
>>1480782
>How's the info for the other sections?
looked fine to me.
solid.

I can't advise regarding research. I expect it depends on who's reading the thing. Your average HR person won't get much out of more detail unless it's going into roles you played on the team or specific functions you're competent in that they're looking for.
>>
>>1480794
kinda depends on what you define as membership i guess. I'm involved with group consciouses and what not so. I see where you're coming from though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.