[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get nostalgic looking at that XMR growth chart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: XMRChart.jpg (37KB, 1115x296px) Image search: [Google]
XMRChart.jpg
37KB, 1115x296px
>tfw you get nostalgic looking at that XMR growth chart.
>tfw you remember watching the BTC charts in complete awe, but you didn't have the bags to get to the moon with everyone else.
>tfw you know you're not going to miss out this time
>you're gonna hold, and you're gonna make it. you're gonna go to the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHWp7MdHl0
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 622x659px
Why do I always miss it?

Can I still buy in?
>>
>>1480397
>He actually thinks the government will allow this to exist

the only reason they let bitcoin exist is because it's traceable and taxable.
>>
>>1480415
not too late yet. It should be up and down for a few days for taking off. I'm dumping my entire paycheck into XMR I just hope it goes through in time for liftoff
>>
>>1480574
How would the government stop monero?
>>
>>1480639
Simple.

Ban the exchanges from listing it, If you can't trade anything for it then it will be damn near impossible to get any of it.
>>
>>1480642
Then price moons more
>>
>>1480397
Why do you fags only talk about long-term coins and never about short, but repeating pump and dumps?
>>
>>1480929
PnD is the ultimate form of trading.. If you can make it in the PnD world.. normal trading would be childs play.

Longing and shorting is fine, as long as you walk away with profits $$$
>>
>>1480397
>bought 600xmr @.00185
>sold all of it @ .00209

>is now .023

This must be how people felt when they sold bitcoin at 30$
>>
I am now convinced that xmr is the new btc. $1200/xmr confirmed
>>
>>1480936
i feel this everytime.. thats why i sell at increments, and always keep a "longterm" amount. so i dont feel sad about having no coins at all
>>
tfw I wanted to start day trading, I bought a few moneros and now I just hold it because I believe in it.
No complaints though
>>
>>1480397
Holy shit that remix is amazing! I'm saving this for future victory dances. Thanks OP!
>>
>>1480928
except you can't sell it either, then people panic to sell.
>>
Honestly, is buying in on Sunday too late?
>>
>>1481057
You're living on some other planet nigger.
>>
What about URRE?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.