[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why bother investing when you are never going to make it while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why bother investing when you are never going to make it while you are still young?
>>
young anon here.. earning 6 figures a year. Invested heavily in $KNPDS and profits keep coming.
>>
>>1479657
Cleaning up on $VSLN and $NLSX
>>
>>1479650
cuz if you think you're sad now imagine working when you're 60
>>
>>1479660

wat?
>>
>>1479650
Try day trading instead
>>
To keep posting this thread every day
>>
>>1479650
Because the older you get, the older your idea of "young" becomes. People think life ends when you're 30 or 40 or whatever. If you are in good physical shape, keep yourself mentally stimulated and set yourself up financially, life can be very enjoyable in your 50s and 60s.
>>
>>1479650
Imagine you're 65 and you never worked in a certified job. Imagine having no passive income as an old man in pain from all sorts of diseases. Do you really want to be homeless at that age?

You CAN make it while you're young. Trust me. You can. Even if you don't, you'll secure your child an easy future.

Just use Poloniex.com
Just use referral links.
Just get a programming/engineering/weapons testing job.
Develop an addictive, but easy to make video game like Minecraft or some 2D indie pixel shit. Sell it on Steam.
Ask Kickstarter for money.
Invest it in a quality demo video.
>>
I'd rather be old and rich than old and poor. Those are the only two options.

Well I guess 'died young' is also an option, but that's the worst
>>
>>1479709

31 here and you won't believe how loud you hear the fucking door of opportunity close when you cross 30. like being punched in the face every morning when you wake up.
>>
>>1479860
Well that's why you should have started thinking long-term when you were younger, which was the point of my post. I'm also 31 and am in line to take over a small and highly profitable consulting company in the next five years. And if that falls through, I will have enough connections to just start my own company by then. The doors are wide open for me because I didn't think I needed to get rich quick when I was 25.
>>
>>1479864

I can start my own company too faggot as I work as a professional development planning consultant, but if you wanted to switch careers, you are in the exact same position as me you self-aggrandising anus

you're on a little choo choo train track and it aint goin back, it's just you and me on this little train and it's gradually getting darker. and darker. choo choo. choo choo into the death.
>>
>>1479867
Okay, glass half full vs. glass half empty. Enjoy your nihilism.
>>
>>1479870
>nihilism
That shit's exhausting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.