[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you go to blue colalr job? You could have your big ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bmwm5.jpg (1MB, 3543x2362px) Image search: [Google]
bmwm5.jpg
1MB, 3543x2362px
Why dont you go to blue colalr job? You could have your big ass hause, flashy cars and be debt free. I know american truckers that driver brand new mercedes s class. The purpose od job is making money and stupid nu-male generation forgot about it
>>
Don't drink and post.
>>
File: 1471726474101.jpg (98KB, 619x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471726474101.jpg
98KB, 619x616px
>>1472856

time has a cost.
and its more than 100 bucks an hour even.
>>
>>1472856
Lol, your english beoken as fuck bro.

I was a truck driver.

It pays dick nothing thanks to all these truck driving school scams.

Being out of debt.

True, i will be happily debt free in april of next year.

And then in may i'm borrowing everything i fucking own and getting rich.

Its all about prospective.

I work a blue collar job and dripped out of junior college. ...TWICE
>>
>tfw 22 yo trucker
>tfw 50k a year

Yeah no s class here
>>
>>1472893

shit nigga thats $50k more than me
>>
>>1472856
When I was 20, I looked at guys driving a $100,000 car, and thought to myself, "Now there's a guy who makes enough money to afford a $100,000 car."

Now that I'm 40, I look at guys driving a $100,000 car, and think to myself, "Now there's a guy who went $100,000 further into debt just for his car."
>>
>>1474140
I like the way you think. Although I myself, don't see the point of getting a brand new car. When you can buy a used car say 5 years old for half the price. In this sense the s class/7 series or any other car literally comes at half price. And it's actually totally worth it, because these types of cars are build to last unlike those crappy hatchbacks.
>>
>>1472893
Truckers don't make bad money as long as you aren't looking at pay per hour.
>>
>>1474140
>When I was 20,
you where optimistic and hopeufl

>Now that I'm 40
Your cynical and mad.

20 years to become jelly of peoples things.

Sounds like you are still working on growing up.

:o)
>>
>>1472856
Why dont you go to white colalr job? You could have your big ass hause, flashy cars and be debt free. I know american HR managers that drive brand new mercedes s class. The purpose od job is making money and stupid blue collar rednecks never knew how to without manual labor.
>>
>>1472856
>Why dont you go to blue colalr job?

Because I fucking hate working with my hands
>>
>>1474140
>I'm 40, I look at guys driving a $100,000 car, and think to myself, "Now there's a guy who went $100,000 further into debt just for his car."
it took you 20 years to understand that? lol
I bet you are, or at least were, terrible at math
>>
>>1474903
nowhere in his post did he say it took him 20 years to understand that. nothing about his post suggests that's a likely conclusion.
I bet you are, or at least were, terrible at reading comprehension.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.