[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years ago google was worth 50 dollars a share. Now its almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: notree.jpg (3KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
notree.jpg
3KB, 125x95px
10 years ago google was worth 50 dollars a share. Now its almost 800.

In 10 years could it be in the thousands?
>>
>>1472629
Maybe. Though a lot of the new services they try to come out with are meme tier and don't tend to take off.
>>
>>1472632
You're really wrong.
>drive past the McDonalds
>Google maps shows you an offer for 2 hamburgers for the prize of 1
>Your car asks: Do you want to participate in this offer?
>Say Yes
>get driven to McDonalds

>walk past the store
>get recognized as a customer
>the AI measures your sizes by referencing it with the background
>get offers tailored to your taste
>the AI can answer your questions about the items
It's the future anon.
>>
>>1472638
American/10
>>
>>1472643
I'm from the Netherlands. But Google has openly stated their goal is to manage all information. And all technologies they are creating contribute to that. And that is invaluable and very exploitable to an ad company. They make sure you are always connected, they have your own agenda, they help you get where you actually want to go to, they will recognize you and talk to you. There is lots of potential. And they are just scratching the surface.
>>
>>1472646
Even if only a small tool like Google Translate would be perfected and your website could suddenly reach the entire French, Brazilian, Pakistani or Japanese market then your customer base could suddenly be ten times it's size. And they can all be served ads.
>>
>>1472629
I don't know why by then they wouldn't split it. They should honestly split it now.
>>
it's gonna go down before it goes up
>>
>>1472659
>small tool like Google Translate would be perfected

I think you are underestimating the difficulty of achieving this.
>>
>>1473410
This
ENG<->JPN machine translation requires human-level AI.
ENG<->GER is much simpler but still very hard.
>>
>>1472629
In ten years it will be in the pennies.
>>
>>1472629
Google will rule the world.

NOTE: they might already.
>>
>>1473528
Maybe bc they took over and did away with cash completely, transitioning us to a google-permission based economy where, rather than buying in cash, we have to ask "Google, may I have that?"
>>
>>1472629
small companies can achieve a higher growth rate than large companies. It doesn't remain linear
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.