[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >got $100 for my birthday >put it in meme stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sadpep.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadpep.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>be me
>got $100 for my birthday
>put it in meme stocks on robinhood
>got fucked

I'm not sure that there is any reason why I shouldn't just end
>>
>>1472530
Do you still have the stocks or did you go ahead and collect what you could, also tell me more about this process. I just got approved on Robinhood and was about to dump $100 into my funds so let me learn from your experience.
>>
>>1472530
>Turned 18 June
>Put 200 into robin hood
>Up to 250 already

How does it feel to be sub 120 IQ?
>>
>>1472554
How long did it take to go from $200 to $250?
>>
>>1472556

Well I am assuming he also used birthday funds that he received on june 18 which is why he included his birthday.. So June july august. Probably 2 and a hlf months.
>>
>>1472561
Would you say that he had any loss over this period of time that he had to gain back due to stock or stocks he invested in when down? I'm trying to grasp a simple concept on how much time per stock with a time formula to precisely calculate how much money I could make over a certain period of time to properly invest my minimal amount of money that I barely have so that way I do in fact turn a profit and not get burned being a novice in the stock market.
>>
>>1472561
>>1472568
Obviously I would maintain a proper research with all and any invests as well.
>>
File: 1433626312002.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1433626312002.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>1472530
>>be me
>>got $100 for my birthday
>>put it in meme stocks on robinhood
>>got fucked
Actually this is fucking great.
Like all of life’s rich emotional experiences, the full flavor of losing important money cannot be conveyed by literature. You cannot convey to an inexperienced girl what it is truly like to be a wife and mother. There are certain things that cannot be adequately explained to a virgin by words or pictures.

Some people have to buy this experience very expensive once they accumulated $30-40k or even more money and then start investing.
You got off easy.
>>
>>1472568
It took 1 month, verification took from late June to late July. I never sell on a loss. That said I don't buy into meme stocks of bio companies because they're bullshit most of the time and only have downside. I only know this because of my excellent education so I recommend you just don't invest in bio stocks.
>>
>>1472601

Do you actually think you're being taken seriously you fucking idiot? You made 50 bucks in two months ffs
>>
>>1472599
thats the spirit. you learn lessons the hard way.. Truth be told.. my first week of trading memestocks, PNDs and crypto.. i lost half of my money

It takes a hard beating to get a feel for the markets. Now i make profits on a daily basis
>>
It get's better once you turn 13
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.