[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /never worked a job for more than a few months/? Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2YqKOTz.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229KB, 1200x807px
Who here /never worked a job for more than a few months/?

Anyone else always get fired or quit?
>>
>>1472326
Everyone. That's why we're all trying to get rich off SPU.
>>
working is for cucks. Shilling and PnD is the real mans game
>>
>>1472358
I want to get in the shill game but i hear its hard. You gotta know the right people.
>>
>>1472361
i do my shilling solo, but just look around for stock or shitcoin pump news, and you should be fine
>>
No memes guys serious talk
>>
>>1472326
>fired
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgxpiaKYy91qa556so1_500.png
42KB, 500x281px
>>1472422
>>
I was doing this for IT companies as it's a relatively small town and in the south and you see rednecks try to administer networks by getting angry and real loud. They actually think that solves problems.

been at a job where a guy was stuck mentally in 2003 and all copies of windows 7, 8, etc were a virus

been at another job where they had every single computer of 200 of them on a public IP

been at another job where I got in trouble for teaching someone what a router was after they wasted over 7 hours of client's time being completely down trying to plug a modem into a switch

quit all of these after 4 months as most of the time they would try to shove these "little problems" under the rug and every 2-3 days was the same shit of explaining with massive amounts of proof what was going on, nobody would listen, just thinking I am some vocal contrarian, then it would get so bad where we were down more than up, and I had to quit
>>
Worked as bartender since 18, I am 21 now. I got fired only once, because I messed up my calendar and realized I have shift that day, but I was already 3-4 hours too late. I call the boss, he says no problem to come in and that we will talk. Note: I was working for about a month, just so they see if I was good enough and everything up unitl that point was going well. So I come to the place and boss sits me down and says he and his fiance decided to ditch me. The funny thing is I got another job at the other bar, so as I'm driving back home I just massaged another boss that I can come in and work at the party tonight. She was happy to hear that and I got the job.

The other funny thing is, I got a job offer at three bars that weekend. I also never got refused at interview, they always took me and I could work the next day.

I don't know, but as a student (even though I'm male) you should of got job 100% in bartending I think. It can be pain in the ass, but just drink few shoots secretly when nobody is watching and cheer yourself up.

I can actually go a bit into this if anyone wants lol. Been working as bartender 3.5 years now and going to collage next year.
>>
>>1472326
Me too and I have a University degree with very good grades. Can't play the office politics game.
>>
>>1472326
How do u lazy fucks always get fired? Put some fucking balls into your work anon. Ive had like 12 jobs and only been fired once FOR CALLING THE BOSSES DAUGHTER A FAT CUNT BITCH.

Kinda figured that was gonna happen ;)
>>
>>1472850

>collage

Keep ur day job
>>
>>1472870
Idfk man. They either hate me or I'm not enthusiastic to work a wagecuck job or sonethng
>>
>>1472850
>massaged another boss
now i see why they hired you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.