[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $8,000 and don't plan on going back to college. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
I have $8,000 and don't plan on going back to college. What is the best way to turn this into a form of passive income (fulfilled by Amazon business, affiliate marketing, etc), or at least a money-making business with low startup costs?

I'm 21 by the way, if that matters
>>
prostitution
>>
>>1472127
passive income doesn't exist, and if you're getting money passively, then someone is likely ripping you off at some point between you and where the money is coming from
>>
>>1472127
You seedy fucking jew-rat.

Bumping also because 21 jew-rat in the same boat as OP
>>
>>1472134
>ripping you off

Or just taking a small percentage as the middleman. If a beer company has to pay a distributor to take it to market, would they be getting ripped off too?
>>
>>1472134
>I don't know anything about money
>>
>>1472127
tell bae's parents you're a dirty fucking frogposter, that should end things quick enough.
>>
>>1472127
Get a unit link account (to postpone tax) and start investing in dividend yielding stocks. Go for low-medium yielding stocks, as the 5%+ yield is unsustainable. Dividends should be reinvested, at least in the beginning. Google dividend investing
>>
>>1472127
Invest in a dividend paying stock.

After you see how little that will get you reconsider going back to college.
>>
>>1472138
I don't think you understood what I meant, a beer company is not passive income. People work in it, and someone owns it and takes responsibility for his investment 24/7. If he always looks the other way and doesn't manage closely, then his employees, contractors, distributers and whoever else might be involved will find ways to siphon extra cash from the flow, a few dollars here and there.
Middlemen are a fact of moving goods from production to the consumer, that is understood. It is when someone believes that they can just buy a beer factory that is profitable on paper and then look the other way that things begin to fail.
>>
>>1472151
Tell me why buying dividend stock on Robinhood isn't passive income.
>>
>>1472157
In the technical sense you are correct, but please try to understand that expecting some kind of dividend on a stock that is worth your time with a principal of 8000 USD is not feasible. What if the stock price drops? If the only thing he has is that money and no other employable skills or education, then I would recommend calling this the financial 'safety blanket' and keeping it liquid. The income generated by equity in companies is only substantial when your principal amount begins in the hundred thousands USD.
>>
Buy some land and start beekeeping
>>
File: 1472241394564.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1472241394564.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>>1472182
>beekeeping
Why is this meme making a cumbag
>>
>>1472182

This.

From there, charge tickets to the once in a lifetime show where crowds of onlookers watch the landowner succumb to the darkness that follows a hundred thousand bees descending upon his flesh.
>>
>>1472182
>beekeeping

Hello (r)eddit
>>
>>1472182
You don't buy land to do beekeeping. Retarded as fuck.
>>
Craiglist/ebay flips. Start with no more than $1,000 and see where it goes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.