[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier and faster to make money with crypto currency if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1439805215746.png (12KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
1439805215746.png
12KB, 356x376px
Is it easier and faster to make money with crypto currency if you start off with a low sum? Just asking.
>>
>>1471403
no.
>>
Yes. I started with 500 USD. Crypto trading is the present
>>
>>1471403
Sure, just like all investments, the less money you have, the greater your chances of success.
>>
Tell me your zero to hero stories, /biz/.

Okay fine tell me your zero to one stories, then.
>>
>>1471481
1. Got fired from lots of jobs.
2. Won lottery.
3. Retired.
>>
>>1471403
>is it easier to make money if you have less money or more money????
>>
File: cuck.jpg (113KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
113KB, 1024x610px
Yes, if you were to have every single dollar bill in the world if would be worthless, same concept
By spreading out free crypto to everyone the value of yours goes up, when you hold a large amount people see that on the blockchain and get jealous and no one wants it
>>
>>1471483
Bastard. How much you win
>>
>>1471481
>>1471483
I was doing door to door sales work a few years ago (horrible job, if you can get ANY other type then never do it) and one guy I was working with had a girlfriend who had just given birth to their child. He was really depressed thinking that he had to continuously do this work just to support them.

Then the lucky bastard won 24 million Euro on the Euro Millions Lottery.
>>
>>1471403
Well it's not faster nor easier, but you can ride a pump without dumping the coin if you sell under 1 bitcoin.
>>
>>1471403
yes it is very easy.. i cannot emphasize this enough. actually the Low money traders have the best advantage. As they trade in such low volumes, that they fly under the radar of the whales and bots.

Get gud trading small sums, and you will be a whale someday
>>
>>1471753
About 6.
It wasn't like Powerball or anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.