[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

---SALES -MEN- ONLY---- what's you're pitch? what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ln5gyqEq8M1qz9wz7o1_1280.jpg (350KB, 1280x1014px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln5gyqEq8M1qz9wz7o1_1280.jpg
350KB, 1280x1014px
---SALES -MEN- ONLY----

what's you're pitch?
what's the most epic sale you took down?
whats the funnest thing you sold?
whats the shittiest thing you sold?

what do you WISH you could sell?

whats that one that got away? whats her name bros?
>>
Not into sales but it is my newfound passion to become a salesman.
I am going to start by sales over phone for a company that sells just random stuff other companies give them for selling.

Then I am hopping of finding a whatever job in russia for 1-2 years just so I learn the language, and hopefully after that I can make a career there. The money the circulates in Moscow is crazy. People are newly rich and they spend on anything.
>>
File: 1471955463597.jpg (51KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471955463597.jpg
51KB, 600x516px
>>1470917
My pitch.

>wanna buy some sinkers?

*hands anon a metal dick.

LOL. Used to sell windows though.

Made like $2,500 in one sell. Then quit because my bosses were some shady fucking crooks and i dont like lying to people.

Was interesting wesring a tie everyday tho.

I grew up in the oilfield. Nobody wears a fucking tie. Hell, it would probably get u caught up in the power tongs and killed....
>>
I work at my school's fundraising call center. It is not sales but my dad keeps telling me I'm learning sales skills at it and learn good lessons.

I had a few rough nights last week not getting donations, supposed to do 4 asks I was doing 5 or 6 and trying to push commitments out the door.
>>
>>1470917
Salesman here.

>whats the funnest thing you sold?
I sold lighter fluid door to door. I bought a bunch of them for super cheap at this hardware thirft store place. It's just fun to sell. It takes a lot of nerve though.

>what do you WISH you could sell?
How is this even a question? Mortgages. But need to wait for rates to increase and then decrease.
>>
Not sales but rate quotes for a job.
>customer says joe blow down the roads said he would do it for x price
>even if I normally would do that for less I always scoff and say yeah you get what u pay for but the best I can do is X plus Y
>customer takes the up sale believing they are getting better quality at a competitive price
> 80% of the time it works 100% of the time
>>
>sales """""""men""""""
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.