[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have all this money, but I feel empty inside. Guess what,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>I have all this money, but I feel empty inside.
Guess what, I'm a depressed autistic so I'm on the same boat as you. Except I don't have any money.

You rich guys can start creating and affecting the world. Be it in a superficial manner(artistic entertainment) or in a serious manner such as new biological, technological advancements, new streets or social stuff(giving money to needy intellectuals and teaching them how to make money) Albert Einstein wouldn't have realized all his projects if it wasn't for his rich business father which supported him.

How about we share our ideologies, mentalities, personalities, business ideas with each other? Perhaps we can help one another reach a superior state of mind which in the end will help the world.
>>
>>1470885
volunteer your time working at a soup kitchen or something if you feel so shit, there are people worse of than your autistic neet ass
>>
>>1470889
>volunteer your time working at a soup kitchen or something
what are you a faggot? You'll just waste your time when you could be making money in order to truly help people in a realistic and practical manner. Not just drips of water in an ocean.
> there are people worse of than your
Oh my god, you're not just any kind of faggot, you're a gigantic queer. You're a fruitbowl, a real sissy. Holy shit this level of faggotry. You homosexual maniac.

There is nothing worse for a person living in a social world than autism. People have expectations out of you, they expect you to have an acceptable level of cognitive skills. You're living in the real world, you can't act like an animal or an insect. You need to shape this world in a constructive manner, you can't just live in it and pretend you're helping.

Oh sorry you were talking about the chinese, africans, muslims, hobos, mentally insane across the street? Anonymous. Those are not people. They are not considered people and will never be human beings of rights and power. The mentally insane have it better than socially awkward neets because mild autism still isn't considered a mental disease unless it's of a very high grade. In reality a boring, monotonous, stupid, talentless person lacking in imagination and with the expectations of a person - which is forced to work off minimum wage is much worse off than a prisoner or a mentally deranged being. Those creatures are already out of standards and nobody expects anything out of them.
It's like asking an ant to do its' part and help the world. In reality only a being of immense power and intelligence is capable affecting the world in a constructive manner.
>>
>>1470885
You should probably focus on finding something you enjoy and work at it rather than caring what other people think.
>>
>literal autistic NEET with no skills or money starts a low-key begging thread and tries to frame giving him money as patronizing a once-in-a-generation genius like Einstein and making the world a better place
>anon tells him to volunteer at a soup kitchen if he wants to help people
>autist spergs out, calls anon a homo like he's still in middle school, declares that homeless people and niggers aren't human and only geniuses like himself deserve free money
>all in three posts
Incredible thread over all
>>
>>1471425

This is literally the most autistic thing I've ever read on this cesspool. How much contact do you have with the outside world?
>>
>>1471484
keked
>>
>>1471467
>focus on finding something you enjoy
You do know that most of this generation got fucked over because of THIS ONE FUCKING """"""""""""""ADVICE"""""""""""""", right?
>>
>>1470885
>>I have all this money, but I feel empty inside.

I'm at this stage and I'm staring to understand it's not real "depression"

It's more a combination of boredom + existentialism (once you've achieved success, you have a shit ton of free time to ponder unproductive shit.)
>>
Youre not a real autist, you're an antisocial lazy recluse who blames his failure in life on a self-diagnosed mental disorder. I hope passive evolution takes care of eliminating nobodies like you from society.
>>
>>1470885
>
we all have greatness inside of us OP just be urself and do what u love and work hard and do the righ tthing and be honest and kind and smart and humble and fair and unique and generous and ull be blessed and helped in return U just gotta find what ur good at what u love and care about and go after it OP everything else especially the really shitty things of the world will take care of itself trust that little voice inside ur heart and that palping feeling inside ur mind just do it OP the answers are within u and the universe apart of you and ur mind and spirit in align with what u think and want and need and know is good and right and fair and smart and honest
>>
>>1471467
>You should probably focus on finding something you enjoy and work at it rather than caring what other people think.

I would enjoy doing nothing all day, lounging around outside and exploring.
There's nothing to work towards and nothing to contribute, so I'm doomed and just waiting to die.
Why do we have to not only contribute something, but are also obligated to find enjoyment out of it?
Psychopathic advice for psychopathic people.
>>
>>1471425

Wow you must get a ton of ass.
>>
>>1470885
Do it yourself pussy.

These rich faggots come from leisure (even if they think they don't) they don't understand the world and can't relate to anyone else besides other richfags.

Quit acting like someone is going to save the world and do it yourself.
>>
File: 1442505251545.jpg (10KB, 236x148px) Image search: [Google]
1442505251545.jpg
10KB, 236x148px
> mentalities
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455137391865.jpg (20KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455137391865.jpg
20KB, 500x667px
Hey guys.

I got an idea.

What if we ... shared our mentalities!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1435377274743.jpg (62KB, 980x821px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1435377274743.jpg
62KB, 980x821px
Before we enter into this partnership I need you to provide some discovery, OP. I need to do my due diligence.

Approximately how many mentalities do you have to contribute?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.