[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is landscaping/lawn-mowing worth getting into or is it a spic-dominated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dc_sss_1213_jglandscaping_0.jpg (19KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
dc_sss_1213_jglandscaping_0.jpg
19KB, 350x197px
Is landscaping/lawn-mowing worth getting into or is it a spic-dominated profession nowadays
>>
>>1470097
Depends on your area.
>>
>>1470105
New Haven County, CT
>>
>>1470097
From my experience owning one, people like seeing a couple clean cut strong white men maintaining and creating landscape in their yard over mexicans
>>
File: tumblr_m3f75pNHx01r4wy6co1_400.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3f75pNHx01r4wy6co1_400.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>1470114
is that the same reason slavery did so well, and you have an extremely tan little brother?
>>
>>1470133
No we designed peoples yards, built retaining walls for good pay.

I'm an only child
>>
you'll get more contracts if you're a strong white man with good hygene as opposed to your competition - oftentimes they are unwashed and wearing cheap clothes with hurts sales tremendously. If the unwashed spics/niggers can make good money by being slobs you could run an empire by doing it right.

Start simple, doing small contracts to build your reputation with your area

Move out to more areas over time, incorporate your business

Hire the cream of the landscaping crop and give them all clean cut uniforms and teach them how to properly care for customers

Rinse and repeat until you become a landscaping mogul and become a billionaire.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>1470158
>this is what poor rednecks actually believe
>this is why people are so angry about immigration at trump rallies

>this is the logical capacity of the average trump supporter
>>
>>1470097
if you live in my area, its like mining gold. Theres not enough people offering the service for the amount of people demanding it. There is a massive boom right now in this area which also happens to be traditionally landscape oriented.
If you can get a horticulturists license and hook up with some contractors and find a good irrigation guy to sub out jobs, you can make bank off new construction homes/businesses.
not to mention you are also setting yourself up for maintenance jobs in the future. work hard, charge HIGH, keep good relationships.
brother grossed 1.2 mil before taxes last quarter as a landscaper. he has 1 crew focused on new landscapes, 2 trim/remulch crews, and 2 lawn mow crews. totaling 12 guys including himself

also, if your white, as a landscaper, people will generally pay more for your services and flock to you.
I dont even think there is a non-white landscaper in my area.
>>
>>1470168
its actually the truth you millennial liberalistic fuck
>>
I've thought about this for a while, a buddy was talking to me about wanting to go in on one but I don't know if it's worth it. there's a lot of Mexicans already doing this in my city, and random scruffy white or Mexican guys that will knock on my door and offer to weed the yard for cheap. Some of the Mexicans are clean cut and have the advantage of knowing Spanish and this town is about half and half and no ones really racist here so being white won't give me much of an advantage. And i don't know Jack shit about landscaping. But it seems like there's a lot of money to be made in that line of work IF you can get clients. Also consider the fact you'll have to breathe in pesticide all day if you're doing this long term. One of the reasons I wouldn't want to start a janitorial or auto detailing business, I don't wanna get lung cancer from cleaning chemicals
>>
>>1470133
is that the same reason you're making passive aggressive posts with homo tumblr pics?
>>
when trumpy is elected prez and all the spicbacks have to go back to mexico the lawn mowing game will be dominated by the white man again like it should be
>>
>>1470097
Its a good job when you're young, but once you start to get old then it will be very hard for you.

Imagine being 40-50 and running, lifting heavy shit in the heat. You'll be tired every single day.
>>
>>1470168
I can't wait for 15 an hour so that liberal FAGGOTS like this kuck right here lose their jobs to illegals working below minimum wage.

You're going to become anti-illegal real quick one way or another.
>>
>>1471921
>not starting your own landscaping business and having younger guys do the labor when you're older
>>
>>1471921
>I'm working construction right now and the dude that I'm helping is 60 years old and other than some back problems he's in better shape than I am and I'm 24, I guess it's about mentality he always say's being tired is laziness if you haven't worked at least 6 hours sraight, I guess if you really believe that it helps
>>
>>1471980
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>1470158
>you'll get more contracts if you're a strong white man with good hygene as opposed to your competition - oftentimes they are unwashed and wearing cheap clothes with hurts sales tremendously

dirty spic charge me 5 dollars an hour and makes the work fast and efficiently.

this white faggot with clean uniform charge me 20 dollars because he thinks I care a shit about how he looks like.

there is a reason you cant compete against cheap labor faggot.
>>
you could buy the equipment and have mexicans do it for you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.