[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ are you gonna be dumping a lot of money into the coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gnosis.png (9KB, 238x142px) Image search: [Google]
gnosis.png
9KB, 238x142px
So /biz/ are you gonna be dumping a lot of money into the coming crowdsales on Ethereum? I'm really excited for Gnosis and SingularDTV. What are you guys excited for? What ICOs should we be looking at?
>>
I am looking forward to ETH becoming even more of a mess.
Meanwhile I will be stacking
monero
o
n
e
r
o
>>
>>1469854
Monero I pulled all if mine out of poloniex for potential mt gox 2.0
>>
>>1469924
Into where? Bittrex?
>>
>>1469924
Any reasons/sources or is this just general paranoia
>>
>>1470692
Its a logic target for hackers since poloniex holds about 90%+ of all the Money to, and untraceable transactions add to the enticement
>>
>>1470694
do you really think the best hackers in the game haven't tried to hack poloniex yet? if your answer is no, you are wrong. monero doesn't add shit to them.. polo has a shit load of btc...
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Poloniex.com

how much do you think are in other wallets that aren't public..?
>>
>>1470694
another thing, do you REALLY think if someone hacked polo, they would only take the monero, and leave the btc sitting there?

fuck no, they would take the btc first, then whatever else has the highest value (probably eth), then clean out the coins one by one
>>
>>1470694
fuck, sorry for splitting this into 3 posts, but you made me buttmad..

"hey guys, poloniex was hacked, luckily only the dogecoin was stolen, so we can recover"

fuck off you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>1470694
Yeah ok but with mt. Gox, cryptsy, bitfinex et al, the signs were apparent to anyone doing some due dilligence (known scammers, incompetency, etc), polo hasnt show any reason to distrust them apart from some competent power moves like cucking the ETH foundation...
>>
>>1470810
wasnt polo the reason for the rise of ETH? I guess they hold no loyalty to ETH like everyone assumed
>>
>>1470817
You mean the ETH foundation and their slock.it cronies tried to shit all over Polo and other exchanges with their forced bailout hard fork? Because that is what happened, after Polo made ETH big.
>>
I'm excited for ETH BAGHOLDERS TO KILL THEMSELVES

FUCK OFF YOU MESSY CUNTS
>>
buy ethereum.

monero is a bubble based on a rumour. will crash back to teh shitcoin no one cares about soon.
>>
>>1470920
WE AREN'T FALLING FOR IT YOU HARD FORKING SCAMMING SHILL. NOBODY THAT KNOWS WHATS HAPPENED WITH THIS COIN RECENTLY BELIEVES YOUR LIES. THIS COIN IS PROPPED UP BY MERCHANT BANK PANDERING BAGHOLDING FAGGOTS
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-07-22h21m47s934.png (759KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-07-22h21m47s934.png
759KB, 1280x720px
>>1470920
bought! im i rich now?
>>
>>1470955
I know what happened and I believe it
>>
>>1470955

So how big is your short and how much money have you lost?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.