[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't we make human clones? surely, in places where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1451492957431.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1451492957431.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
why don't we make human clones? surely, in places where it's legal we could clone richfags, dead famous people and so on. running a human cloning business could be massively profitable as well. and it could benefit humanity as a whole like if you clone genetically gifted smart or otherwise non-degenerate people.
>>
>>1468768
It would quickly prove what rich people already know-
success is mostly luck.
>>
>>1468768
Great idea, OP! Here, let me whip out my masters degree in human cloning and contact my board of scientists that specialize in genome editing and multiplication, that I have had on retainer for the last 5 years, for only $100 million/year!
>>
>>1469184
just take the pre-existing published research and do a bit of R&D on top of that to get going
>>
File: 1447835582965.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447835582965.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>1469413
level with me bro, do you make all these pepe threads? they're all about this retarded

do you do it so /biz/ looks busy and doesn't get deleted?
>>
>>1469184
You made me think of that part in it's always sunny.

"Why don't I just strap on my job helmet, jump into my job cannon, and shoot off into job land where jobs grow on jobbies!
>>
It depends what do you mean about "cloning". We will never be able to put someone in some machine an get a full-grown copy of this person.

But we can already nowadays clone someone. The problem is that he would always be much younger than you and in the end he wouldn't look like you in your 30s until you're 60.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_cloning
>>
>>1469442
i mean having a child that has a copy of your genes or some other specific person's genes

>But we can already nowadays clone someone.
so why don't we do it? whoever wants to pioneer this line of business could potentially become stinking rich off of it
>>
pet cloning is a thing, why not clone humans too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_cloning
>>
>Sooam created cloned puppies for owners whose dogs had died, charging $100,000 a time[7][8] Sooam Biotech was reported to have cloned 700 dogs by 2015[7] and to be producing 500 cloned embryos of various species a day in 2016.[9]
that's a lot of $

you could charge even more for human clones
>>
>>1469456
There's no point in doing this. Even if your "child" had the exact same, identical, genes as you do, it wouldn't be like you. Environmental factor is 99% of a person's personality. Your type of clone would grow to look identical to you, but mentality would be different depending on how you raise it and what is happening to it every day (friends usually have a much larger influence than parents).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.