[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads, my Robinhood account is finally approved, what stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (695KB, 1568x1626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695KB, 1568x1626px
Well lads, my Robinhood account is finally approved, what stocks should I jump on for big gainz?
>>
ESI
>>
JNUG. That's what I'm in because Monday I think it'll rise. Why do I think that? Not even I know.
>>
>>1468512
Dafuk. ESI went down 65% on Friday, why is it a good idea to buy? Enlighten me senpai
>>
File: novogen-450x250.jpg (13KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
novogen-450x250.jpg
13KB, 450x250px
>>1468511

NVGN
>>
>>1468524
Dude hell no. OP don't listen to these guys. NVGN only trades 70,000$ a day. You'll never get out.
>>
>>1468518
What's your average ROI?
>>
>>1468529

That's exactly why you should buy it. FDA will accept IND application sometime in the next two weeks and there will be a huge volume spike which will equate to a huge price spike.

But hey, miss out if you want. I won't be.
>>
>>1468512
I just looked into it. ESI is ITT Technical Institute. The Department of Education just REKT the living fuck out of them by saying ITT Tech students can no longer qualify for Federal Student Loans to go there.

ITT Technical Institute is DEAD. There is no recovering. If students can't get loans to go there, they won't go there!
>>
>>1468536
279% this year. But that means I went from 200$ to 558$ so...I'm no pro
>>
>>1468545
Guess I'm in for JNUG.
>>
>>1468550
Sorry in advance if it doesn't go up on monday, but I'm in it too so we'd both lose. In the end, do your own thing, good luck.
>>
File: MP15-Sport[1].jpg (30KB, 900x365px) Image search: [Google]
MP15-Sport[1].jpg
30KB, 900x365px
SWHC

People getting freaked out by this election + yuuuge increase in gun sales + potential army contract + earnings next week

Did I mention they make a brand of the AR 15 which liberals want banned?
>>
File: 8866868867.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8866868867.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>1468511
NUGT, GLD, GDX, GDXJ,
>>
>>1469857
Yeah but when Hillary wins she's going to go on the gun control offensive and fuck that company to the ground.
>>
>>1469864
So sell next week or just before the election.

It's still a profit.

Besides, any time there's a threat of an assault weapons ban, prices go up and so do sales due to a panic. You could potentially sell during a Hillary presidency and still make a profit.
>>
>>1468511
Ford Motor Company.

Hold it to $13. You're welcome.
>>
Can someone create the RGT thread or did OP get cleaned out by PTX lel
>>
File: 1438921879533.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1438921879533.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>1468511
>TGD/NUGT and other gold and silver related stocks(do your own research).
>SWHC
>AMD
>NVDA

Everything else is a meme. Also look into inverse ETFs. No joke, the market is due for a huge correction anytime now. Always, always do your own research. Good luck, and welcome to the madness.
>>
btw JNUG is the same as NUGT but tends to have bigger price movements
>>
>>1468518
I really think this is it for gold. It's been trading sideways for a whole now, and the September fed meeting is around the corner, which means it's going to go down again even though they're not going to raise interest rates. It will probably recover, but I'm skeptical that it will go past the current price.

I wish it wasn't like that, but I think it will be. My plan is to take a loss and sell all my gold stocks (JNUG, NUGT, TGD), and start buying DUST. No matter when they decide to raise rates, the price of gold is going down when they eventually do. Until then we're just holding off the inevitable.

Anyway, that's the way I see it. I'd love to get some input from other people though.
>>
>>1468537
Sorry, can you elaborate? Why will the volume go up? What's getting approveD by the FDA?
>>
THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL OR A SHILL.

>>>>>>>>>SWHC + SLV<<<<<<<<<<<<
SWHC ER (EARNINGS REPORT) COMING IN
SILVER WILL RISE BECAUSE OF DOLLAR CRASH

INVESTORS ARE JUMPING ON THE SILVER (SLV) BANDWAGON AND GOLD,
THE USA HAS SO MUCH DEBT THAT THEY ARE JUST PRINTING THEIR OWN MONEY.

THE DOLLAR IS SAID TO CRASH NEXT WEEK.

INVESTORS ARE BUYING SILVER (SLV) BECAUSE GOLD IS BECOMING TOO EXPENSIVE.

>>>BUY SLV
(iShares Silver Trust (ETF))

AND

>BUY SWHC
(Smith & Wesson Holding Corp)

I KNOW THIS SEEMS UNSURE, BUT SLV WILL RISE IN PANIC OF DOLLAR CRASH, MANY INVESTORS ARE BUYING SLV... ITS GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK IT IS.

>WITH A MIX OF SWHH , YOU GOT YOURSELF SOME GUNS AND SOME SILVER, FEAR MONGERING AND NEARING THE ELECTION SWHC WILL SKYROCKET, AND BECAUSE OF PANIC IN DOLLAR CRASH FOR NEXT WEEK, PEOPLE STOCK UP ON SILVER.

SLV IS A SECURE INVESTMENT
AS WELL AS SWHC.

SWHC + SLV ANY NAYSAYERS ARE KEKS

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z5py1098RA
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR6p4vPck9A

>PIC RELATED SLV AFTER GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN STARTED, SEE HOW IT MOONS? THATS RIGHT.
IM HERE TO SAVE YOU ALL.
>>
>>1468511
put every dime of your money in Sprint corp.
>>
>>1470257

They submitted a IND application for their top drug candidate. If it's approved, which it will be, they will be able to proceed with clinical trials which is a huge milestone. This event will cause a huge buy in, volume spikes, price spikes.

It's spiked before twice in the last 3 years on news of positive pre-clinical data for the same drug.
>>
>>1470325
Silver will maintain a better ratio than gold but will not at all in any capacity achieve gold's price.

Silver is just a safe investment in a bull market but should comprise only a small part of a portfolio.
>>
>>1470471
Thanks for explaining. I don't know much about pharmaceuticals, so I don't know if clinical trials are something to note. I mean, it still seems pretty far away from having an actual product on the market.

It seems like a stable company though. No reason for it to go down any lower than the current price.

On another note, is anyone else interested in AMRS? There's been a lot of optimism about it lately.
>>
>>1470506
>I mean, it still seems pretty far away from having an actual product on the market.

Doesn't really matter with small cap pharmaceuticals. People buy the hype which is why there tend to be drastic swings on positive news/PR
>>
>>1470462
i like this
>>
>>1470506
I am balls deep in AMRS they have their own product line registered as Biossance. And will be collaborating with many big companies.
>>
>>1470510
Hey, check this out. It's the most recent news from Friday.
http://presstelegraph.com/2016/08/26/novogen-limited-ads-nasdaqnvgn-short-interest-decreased-by-25-23/

I'd say that bodes well for the company.
>>
>>1470506
One more thing their numbers are shit, some improvement but start of 2017 will really test their turnaround. Trying to give both sides. You can wait until Q3.
>>
>>1470521
Yeah, it's a lot of good news for the company. A DARPA deal also gave them like $33 million for future research.

What I want to know is, when is the stock going to deliver? Could be tomorrow, could be six months from now. Plus, I get the feeling their management tends to exaggerate good news. That's their weak point, but I agree that the company's definitely not going anywhere for a long time. It's just a matter of whether they will fuck things up. That 5 year curve isn't pretty to look at.
>>
>>1468511
Perfect timing familia, the market just dipped from the fed speech. I'm personally going into SWHC because they have an ER this week and im pretty sure they're gonna blow it away.
>>
>>1470528
Church.
>>
>>1470325
You see how this ETF crashed in the end of 2008? Don't invest in this until AFTER the crash
>>
File: oh noes.jpg (71KB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
oh noes.jpg
71KB, 636x288px
>>1468511
>my Robinhood account is finally approved
I'm so sorry.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.